Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/21 AAA Sox @ Tito

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    If that is what they want to do they need to give Kacie more airtime. MOTHER OF GOD!
    Wow, you're right...I consulted Google Images.

Sale being sale thru 2
    other names i have posted under: none

Dinger

1st HR for Travis

Who better to have a Hangover Homer than Sam Travis?

Just turning in now. Looks like Sale is having a good day.

Tale of the tape: Travis homer traveled 352 feet with exit velo of 97mph. Cleveland also has a little league RF.

Played off the wall nicely by Travis.

60 pitches in 3 innings; those are E-rod numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Tale of the tape: Travis homer traveled 352 feet with exit velo of 97mph. Cleveland also has a little league RF.
    That would have been a monster shot at Yankee Stadium.

That’s ok. He just needs to ramp up for October

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    I have always found the different park designs interesting to view from a player perspective. Used to be that Fenway was more of a HR hitters park before all of those extra seats just cut the breeze so much blowing out. Now its much more a doubles park and the hitters are still left having to look at that LF wall. It is so tall that it makes you feel like you can reach out and touch it from home plate, like an optical illusion. Its probably why so many of our RH hitters end up with Slider disease. You just cannot take your eyes off that wall in LF and you are so jacked to pump it to or over that wall that the Slider tends to eat you alive.

If you get the chance on one of these Fenway tours see if you can get near the batters box for the RH hitter, take a stance and see if that wall does not just draw your eyes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    I have always found the different park designs interesting to view from a player perspective. Used to be that Fenway was more of a HR hitters park before all of those extra seats just cut the breeze so much blowing out. Now its much more a doubles park and the hitters are still left having to look at that LF wall. It is so tall that it makes you feel like you can reach out and touch it from home plate, like an optical illusion. Its probably why so many of our RH hitters end up with Slider disease. You just cannot take your eyes off that wall in LF and you are so jacked to pump it to or over that wall that the Slider tends to eat you alive.

If you get the chance on one of these Fenway tours see if you can get near the batters box for the RH hitter, take a stance and see if that wall does not just draw your eyes to it.
    Are you kidding? That'd be the dream for tons of Red Sox fans, to have someone pitch batting practice to you and to hit balls toward the Monster and see how you do.

Freaking Donaldson. I read that the Sox, Yankees and Astros all questioned MLB about how that trade went through when Donaldson was allegedly still injured.

Hembree still sucking!