Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Roman Reigns has cancer..... wow

Roman Reigns has cancer..... wow

I don't watch much WWE (actually haven't watched in years really) but saw on TSN Roman Reigns is battling Leukemia. Apparently he has been battling it for 11 years and now it's back again. Went on twitter and saw all the posts of "Get well soon" Sad stuff You don't hear anyone too often being in their early 30's and having leukemia. Such a brutal disease. Hopefully he beats it. Apparently relapses, the odds go down significantly. I'm assuming he is super popular as he is the champion. Have to wonder how bad this will impact WWE's ratings with him being gone.

I'm not really sure who this is as I don't follow WWE at all, but anytime someone gets cancer it sucks. I wish him the best. Fuck cancer.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Fuck cancer.
    On this, I think we can all agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Ya apparently he is this era's Stone Cold Steve Austin/The Rock. Only 33 years of age and has been battling leukemia for 11 years, now it's back. Survival rates of leukemia coming back a 2nd time I don't think are particularly good. Hope he kicks it's ass!