Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: What new thing did you learn today?

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    What new thing did you learn today?

    Altuve is really only 5'6"?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    29,235
    I learned that a counselor at the school I volunteer at is an idiot.

  3. #3
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,226
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I learned that a counselor at the school I volunteer at is an idiot.
    I learned that the guidance department is no longer called the guidance department, but rather the school counseling department.

  4. #4
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I learned that the guidance department is no longer called the guidance department, but rather the school counseling department.
    Is that a good or bad thing?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #5
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286
    Baby platypuses are called "puggles" and now that I know this I am so happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  6. #6
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Baby platypuses are called "puggles" and now that I know this I am so happy.
    I think I want one.

  7. #7
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,106
    "Puggle" has also been appropriated by dog owners for a cross-breed of a pug and a beagle. So now I've learned two things today.

  8. #8
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Baby platypuses are called "puggles" and now that I know this I am so happy.
    Which reminds me of this bit from a Robin Williams show. One of the funniest stand up performances I've ever seen.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2JBtrPpIk
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #9
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    I guess this serves as a kind of PSA.

    https://www.distractify.com/trending...ngworm-disease
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #10
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    I learned (yet again) that imbeciles walk among us. (Also, who uses their real age on Tinder?)

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262
    Last edited by Northern Star; 11-08-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #11
    All-Star SoxnCycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,188
    I learned that voters are so dumb, they'll elect a dead pimp to a state office.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/07/u...mp-nevada.html
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  12. #12
    Legend Slasher9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    9,993
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    I learned that voters are so dumb, they'll elect a dead pimp to a state office.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/07/u...mp-nevada.html
    ahahaha. people suck so bad.
    other names i have posted under: none

  13. #13
    All-Star SoxnCycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    ahahaha. people suck so bad.
    They really do.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  14. #14
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    29,235
    I learned I can't eat nuts or seeds ever again!

    That's been about a fourth of my diet!

    Peanut butter is still okay....PHew!!!!!

  15. #15
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I learned I can't eat nuts or seeds ever again!

    That's been about a fourth of my diet!

    Peanut butter is still okay....PHew!!!!!
    That sucks. What gives?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •