Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: To the Board Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Hmm.

I'm wondering if I should feel offended that I appear to be the only one who has not received such lovely PMs.

I didn’t personally receive one, but I did get forwarded a few of them so I didn’t miss out!

Never mind, just got one. If you get a PM from “LeoSucksOffRalph” don’t click it. Also please continue letting me and Youk know of these incidents, this guy has a lot of accounts

If ANYONE gets a weird suspicious PM from an unknown person, ignore it and let us know. I’m at work and trying to watch the site on my phone. I’ve already banned at least 5 accounts in last hour from this jack ass.
    Last edited by Jasonbay44; 05-02-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Lol. "Thunder is a faggot"

Joke's on you, buddy. I've been called worse. Hell, I've called myself worse
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

These names are easy to pick off. Did all new users get auto-accepted for awhile? Clearly this guy planned his trolling
    The rebuild is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    These names are easy to pick off. Did all new users get auto-accepted for awhile? Clearly this guy planned his trolling
    these users aren’t approved and don’t have the ability to post, but for some reason are able to send PMs. I’m trying to access the Mod control panel on my phone at work, but unfortunately don’t see an option for me to disable this. I’ve tried contacting Youk and hopefully he can handle this.

The mods have blocked these idiot trollers from joining, but the are still getting pm through. The members can help with that. I went into General Settings and turned off PMs. Fools tire quickly without immediate gratification.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

It's the bullpen, stupid.

Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

The mods have blocked these idiot trollers from joining, but the are still getting pm through. The members can help with that. I went into General Settings and turned off PMs. Fools tire quickly without immediate gratification.
    I just talked to Yeszir and he made it so unapproved members can no longer send PM's, at the very least this should slow him down and/or frustrate him. Just make sure you guys keep letting us know if you get any weird messages. These idiots have been apparently making accounts for years and plotting this stupidity.

SaletheCondor is the most recent
    The rebuild is complete.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I finally figured out how to use the admin CP to ban unapproved users from sending PMs. This should stop now.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I just talked to Yeszir and he made it so unapproved members can no longer send PM's, at the very least this should slow him down and/or frustrate him. Just make sure you guys keep letting us know if you get any weird messages. These idiots have been apparently making accounts for years and plotting this stupidity.
    Apparently there are two categories of unapproved users, those awaiting moderation and those awaiting E-Mail confirmation. I changed the second one as well, I'm not sure of the difference but better safe than sorry I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Apparently there are two categories of unapproved users, those awaiting moderation and those awaiting E-Mail confirmation. I changed the second one as well, I'm not sure of the difference but better safe than sorry I guess?
    I was about to PM you and say that Yeszir switched one of them, but after he switched it, I still received a few PM's from the idiot(s). Hopefully having them both switched will put a stop to this nonsense. I can't believe there is someone (or maybe multiple people) actually spending their days doing this dumb shit.

Major Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    That guy is literally a psychopath and has been banned at least a dozen times. He somehow always has a new IP, with a normal name, will post normally for days, weeks, months, then randomly spread the pedophile bullshit again.
    Why did it start? Why did he target Spud? Some odd people in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Why did it start? Why did he target Spud? Some odd people in this world.
    Some people weren't hugged as a child and are just dying for attention. The fact that he has threatened to out people on this board but never has, tells me that it's just some dipshit loser looking for attention because women won't pay him any attention because of poor hygiene and a terrible personality.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Some people weren't hugged as a child and are just dying for attention. The fact that he has threatened to out people on this board but never has, tells me that it's just some dipshit loser looking for attention because women won't pay him any attention because of poor hygiene and a terrible personality.
    The troll is just a nutcase with a lot of misdirected anger and hatred. He thinks that he can slander people in the most vile ways from the protection of mommy’s basement. I am retired, but my legal license is still valid. I would consider it a public service to find this troll and make his life a legal nightmare, including referring cases to appropriate law enforcement agencies if any criminal laws have been violated. I have a lot of time on my hands. So, go ahead, make my day.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

It's the bullpen, stupid.

Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Women don't pay me any attention... Should I (or you guys) be concerned?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.