Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: To the Board Administrators

  1. #91
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    794
    I will never be able to look at Timon & Pumba the same way again

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Women don't pay me any attention... Should I (or you guys) be concerned?
    No, that seems right.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Women don't pay me any attention... Should I (or you guys) be concerned?
    Once you get those CPA pheromones on you, the women won’t be able to stay away!
    JBJ is the 14th ranked CFer per dWAR

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Women don't pay me any attention... Should I (or you guys) be concerned?
    It's natures way of protecting women from overpopulating the world.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    It's the bullpen, stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  5. #95
    All-Star devildavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,246
    I got one of those messages but didn't open it as it was obviously garbage. It has since been removed from my inbox.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Once you get those CPA pheromones on you, the women won’t be able to stay away!
    Does it work the other way too? At times, it feels like there are more girls than guys in the accounting program here. I'm not sure the exact figures, but it's gotta be close to 50-50.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  7. #97
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    794
    Females are attracted to the 4 C's. You have you be Cute, Charming, Classy, and have a big CPA certificate.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Does it work the other way too? At times, it feels like there are more girls than guys in the accounting program here. I'm not sure the exact figures, but it's gotta be close to 50-50.
    There are a lot of women in accounting for sure.
    JBJ is the 14th ranked CFer per dWAR

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    There are a lot of women in accounting for sure.
    Wouldn't it be too boring to marry another CPA though?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Wouldn't it be too boring to marry another CPA though?
    Why? Shared interests are bad?
    JBJ is the 14th ranked CFer per dWAR

  11. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Why? Shared interests are bad?
    Who does the taxes?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Who does the taxes?
    Shit, I don’t do my own taxes.
    JBJ is the 14th ranked CFer per dWAR

  13. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Wouldn't it be too boring to marry another CPA though?

    Yes, the two CPAs together would create an inescapable blah hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •