Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Yankees Game Thread

Andujar just missed another

Too easy Bird. Cmon man! Ill take it. I get to watch the first couple innings

Luukkeeee!!

Gotta get a few here

Andujar hitting a DP. Oh well, 4-0.

Meh, they gave that throwing error to Miggy but Bird should have caught that.

Ahh nothing like a matinee beatdown to kickoff the season. Looking forward to being able to watch a full game this weekend.

It was a good one. 2-4 were rocking in the lineup. Bird even hit one out to save himself from the goat of the game. Tanaka looked great. From what I can see, Ottavino was great too. Good to get a win vs this AA squad

I watched most of the game. With that lineup, Sanchez batting 6th, how is anybody going to beat them consistently? And to think they don't even have Didi and Hicks yet. Wow. Chapman didn't look like himself today, though.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Im still amazed at the fact that Gardner bats lead off. Hes no longer a SB threat. He doesnt hit for power for the most part and with Judge batting behind him, hes going to be pitched to. He should be our 9 hitter. Torres should lead off

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I’m still amazed at the fact that Gardner bats lead off. He’s no longer a SB threat. He doesn’t hit for power for the most part and with Judge batting behind him, he’s going to be pitched to. He should be our 9 hitter. Torres should lead off
    100%. I don't get it.

Wait until the team's first 2 or 3 game losing streak, or Gardner's first big slump, and the NY media will be all over that
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Im still amazed at the fact that Gardner bats lead off. Hes no longer a SB threat. He doesnt hit for power for the most part and with Judge batting behind him, hes going to be pitched to. He should be our 9 hitter. Torres should lead off
    Probably because he's a high OB% guy and is usually near the top of the league leaders in pitches seen.
    Last edited by BillyWilliams; 03-29-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Well, it looks like Voit was no fluke.

He's on pace for 162 HR's, 648 RBI's, 1.000 BA, 1.000 OBP, 4.000 SLG and a 5.000 OPS !!!!

No baseball on a Friday night, this is some bullshit