Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Lol. What does that even mean??
    Where is the confusion? I asked who the bdc members are. I said he could pm me if he didn’t want to name them.

I have an idea I know who they are.

I’ve been advised by admins that some of you have written to them complaining about me (moonslav, Northern star).

There are a few good posters from that board and I am friends with or friendly with several of them, but a few of them came over here like they owned the place -- very overbearing. You can make a good guess at who they are.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Where is the confusion? I asked who the bdc members are. I said he could pm me if he didn’t want to name them.

I’ve been advised by admins that some of you have written to them complaining about me (moonslav, Northern star).
    I didn’t know what the mommy and daddy thing meant. Hence the confusion. There are probably more ex BDC members active on this site then OG talksox members. We have been posting/arguing together since before the curse was broken.

We were a great contribution to this forum until loss #15. That came quick.
    Now we go back to divided lines I suppose...
    other names i have posted under: none

I didn’t know what the mommy and daddy thing meant. Hence the confusion. There are probably more ex BDC members active on this site then OG talksox members. We have been posting/arguing together since before the curse was broken.

We were a great contribution to this forum until loss #15. That came quick.
    Now we go back to divided lines I suppose...
    It's been 3 years. Some people need to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Exactly
    other names i have posted under: none

Exactly
    I literally have no idea what this even means.

I literally have no idea what this even means.
    Calling people BDC posters is silly since they’ve been here for over 3 years at this point. A “BDC” poster will have the third most posts on this board by ASB.

Calling people BDC posters is silly since they’ve been here for over 3 years at this point. A “BDC” poster will have the third most posts on this board by ASB.
    Well, he sucks.

I told you I was going to stick around. Looks like I need to get my numbers up!

Deity

I’m not even sure who the admins are, besides YOTN. And I’m actually not even sure about him.

It’s one thing to complain about Yankee trolls. I tried posting on a Yankee board once was back on ESPN with a comment that was critical of a player but explicitly baseball-related. And I found myself immediately banned for failure to perform Pinstriped Fellatio. Ever since then, I’m all for banning blatant Yankee trolls.

But complaining about Sox posters or even respectable yet misguided Yankee fans? It’s a Red Sox board! It’s incomplete without some Yankee presence! And I am ok with all Sox fans, whether I agree with them or not...

S

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I’m not even sure who the admins are, besides YOTN. And I’m actually not even sure about him.

It’s one thing to complain about Yankee trolls. I tried posting on a Yankee board once was back on ESPN with a comment that was critical of a player but explicitly baseball-related. And I found myself immediately banned for failure to perform Pinstriped Fellatio. Ever since then, I’m all for banning blatant Yankee trolls.

But complaining about Sox posters or even respectable yet misguided Yankee fans? It’s a Red Sox board! It’s incomplete without some Yankee presence! And I am ok with all Sox fans, whether I agree with them or not...

S
    JBay is the other active admin.

I don't have a problem with any of the BDC posters. We're all Red Sox fans, whatever "bad blood" there was should've ended years ago. a lot of the BDC guys have stuck around and are very active and solid contributors and are "TalkSox Posters" in my eyes. Even the Yankees fans on here are pretty tame and most the time are making solid contributions. We can all disagree with each other, its a message board and it would be boring if we all agreed on the same things.

The personal attacks though need to stop, there is no reason for it. If you have a problem with someone, feel free to put them on ignore. If they are being excessively stupid/annoying like Natick or BillyWilliams, they'll be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I don't have a problem with any of the BDC posters. We're all Red Sox fans, whatever "bad blood" there was should've ended years ago. a lot of the BDC guys have stuck around and are very active and solid contributors and are "TalkSox Posters" in my eyes. Even the Yankees fans on here are pretty tame and most the time are making solid contributions. We can all disagree with each other, its a message board and it would be boring if we all agreed on the same things.

The personal attacks though need to stop, there is no reason for it. If you have a problem with someone, feel free to put them on ignore. If they are being excessively stupid/annoying like Natick or BillyWilliams, they'll be taken care of.
    You're an excellent admin JBay. Thanks.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.