Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Hello everybody

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Lol. What does that even mean??
    Where is the confusion? I asked who the bdc members are. I said he could pm me if he didn’t want to name them.

    I have an idea I know who they are.

    I’ve been advised by admins that some of you have written to them complaining about me (moonslav, Northern star).

  2. #17
    There are a few good posters from that board and I am friends with or friendly with several of them, but a few of them came over here like they owned the place -- very overbearing. You can make a good guess at who they are.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Where is the confusion? I asked who the bdc members are. I said he could pm me if he didn’t want to name them.

    I have an idea I know who they are.

    I’ve been advised by admins that some of you have written to them complaining about me (moonslav, Northern star).
    I didn’t know what the mommy and daddy thing meant. Hence the confusion. There are probably more ex BDC members active on this site then OG talksox members. We have been posting/arguing together since before the curse was broken.

    We were a great contribution to this forum until loss #15. That came quick.
    Now we go back to divided lines I suppose...
    other names i have posted under: none

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    I didn’t know what the mommy and daddy thing meant. Hence the confusion. There are probably more ex BDC members active on this site then OG talksox members. We have been posting/arguing together since before the curse was broken.

    We were a great contribution to this forum until loss #15. That came quick.
    Now we go back to divided lines I suppose...
    It's been 3 years. Some people need to let it go.
    Yuck!

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It's been 3 years. Some people need to let it go.
    Exactly
    other names i have posted under: none

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It's been 3 years. Some people need to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Exactly
    I literally have no idea what this even means.

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    I literally have no idea what this even means.
    Calling people BDC posters is silly since they’ve been here for over 3 years at this point. A “BDC” poster will have the third most posts on this board by ASB.
    Yuck!

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Calling people BDC posters is silly since they’ve been here for over 3 years at this point. A “BDC” poster will have the third most posts on this board by ASB.
    Well, he sucks.

    I told you I was going to stick around. Looks like I need to get my numbers up!

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Where is the confusion? I asked who the bdc members are. I said he could pm me if he didn’t want to name them.

    I have an idea I know who they are.

    I’ve been advised by admins that some of you have written to them complaining about me (moonslav, Northern star).

    I’m not even sure who the admins are, besides YOTN. And I’m actually not even sure about him.

    It’s one thing to complain about Yankee trolls. I tried posting on a Yankee board once was back on ESPN with a comment that was critical of a player but explicitly baseball-related. And I found myself immediately banned for failure to perform Pinstriped Fellatio. Ever since then, I’m all for banning blatant Yankee trolls.

    But complaining about Sox posters or even respectable yet misguided Yankee fans? It’s a Red Sox board! It’s incomplete without some Yankee presence! And I am ok with all Sox fans, whether I agree with them or not...

    S

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I’m not even sure who the admins are, besides YOTN. And I’m actually not even sure about him.

    It’s one thing to complain about Yankee trolls. I tried posting on a Yankee board once was back on ESPN with a comment that was critical of a player but explicitly baseball-related. And I found myself immediately banned for failure to perform Pinstriped Fellatio. Ever since then, I’m all for banning blatant Yankee trolls.

    But complaining about Sox posters or even respectable yet misguided Yankee fans? It’s a Red Sox board! It’s incomplete without some Yankee presence! And I am ok with all Sox fans, whether I agree with them or not...

    S
    JBay is the other active admin.
    Yuck!

  11. #26
    I don't have a problem with any of the BDC posters. We're all Red Sox fans, whatever "bad blood" there was should've ended years ago. a lot of the BDC guys have stuck around and are very active and solid contributors and are "TalkSox Posters" in my eyes. Even the Yankees fans on here are pretty tame and most the time are making solid contributions. We can all disagree with each other, its a message board and it would be boring if we all agreed on the same things.

    The personal attacks though need to stop, there is no reason for it. If you have a problem with someone, feel free to put them on ignore. If they are being excessively stupid/annoying like Natick or BillyWilliams, they'll be taken care of.

  12. #27
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    20,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I don't have a problem with any of the BDC posters. We're all Red Sox fans, whatever "bad blood" there was should've ended years ago. a lot of the BDC guys have stuck around and are very active and solid contributors and are "TalkSox Posters" in my eyes. Even the Yankees fans on here are pretty tame and most the time are making solid contributions. We can all disagree with each other, its a message board and it would be boring if we all agreed on the same things.

    The personal attacks though need to stop, there is no reason for it. If you have a problem with someone, feel free to put them on ignore. If they are being excessively stupid/annoying like Natick or BillyWilliams, they'll be taken care of.
    You're an excellent admin JBay. Thanks.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •