Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Top 6 Best Soft Sided Coolers

With the lightweight and compact size, portable design, along with the ability to keep food and drink fresh during your trips, soft sided coolers are excellent choices, among other types. There are plenty of models and brands on the market; so, which is the best soft side cooler that you should buy? In this article, I will rank the best selection of the top-rated soft sided coolers on the market that may give you some excellent suggestion for your own preference.

➾➾➾ Useful Link: Cooler reviews consumer reports

1. Hydro Flask 24-Liter Soft Cooler Tote

This soft side cooler does a good job of keeping food and drink cold up to 48 hours. With the easy-to-use shape, this cooler enables us to carry a large amount of food or six-packs of beer or soda. In particular, it is one of the best backpacking coolers thanks to the lightweight and compact size. Moreover, the shoulder strap brings you a more comfortable experience while carrying and it performs well for long-lasting durability. According to the cooler comparison, this cooler offers users a long warranty up to 5 years.

2. YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler

Similar to the other types, with the design of ColdCell Insulation, YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler has the ability to keep food and drink fresh for days. Furthermore, with the construction of waterproof and mildew-resistant materials, this cooler performs a significant function in food maintenance. Compared with other models, this cooler is a little higher priced. However, the long lifetime, super durability, and high-quality waterproof design on this cooler are ranked highly by many customers.

3. Kelty Folding Cooler

Thanks to the design of a removable liner, the Kelty Folding Cooler brings users the experience of ease to clean at an affordable price. Also, you can use this cooler for holding ice and food on a long day or even overnight. Another high point of this cooler is the lightweight design of only 1 pound along with the capacity of storing up to 36 cans of food and drink. This cooler is a totally great choice for personal trips or even two people on an outing.

4. Pelican Cooler Sling

This cooler is a perfect option for a picnic for two people owing to the capacity of around 8.5 liters. Although the Pelican Cooler Sling is not 100 percent waterproof, this cooler performs an excellent function of carrying food and preventing leaks due to the 840D double-coated TPU material. With the design being lightweight and small in size, this cooler is the Discover the Best Coolers for your Outdoor Needs for hiking or backpacking trips.

5. TOURIT 30-Can Soft Cooler

The most outstanding point of this cooler is providing users three ways to carry it with the design of the shoulder strap along with two handles on both left and right sides that enable you to experience your trips more comfortably and enhance the lifetime of this cooler. A fantastic feature of the TOURIT 30 Can Soft Cooler is the storage capacity to hold up to 30 cans of food and drink and keep it cold for three days. Next, the TOURIT 30-Can Soft Cooler is also regarded as one of the best lightweight coolers on many internet reviews due to the weight of just only 1.9 kilograms. On the other hand, many users choose this cooler because of its reasonable price in comparison with other models.

6. Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler with Removable Liner

This cooler is an impressive version for the much lower price. Furthermore, it is quite easy to clean because of the removable hard liner. This model is the best ice cooler for a day picnic or hiking with a dimension of 13 x 12 x 9 inches. And Coleman's house offers you several color choices with this model that may help make your decision easier.

In general, the soft side cooler performs a lightweight and portable design, affordable price along with a pretty good capacity of storage and keeping food fresh. Hence, the above list is my best selection that may provide you Best ice cooler reviews to buy.
    Last edited by AlanWright; 03-31-2023 at 05:23 AM.

Hi. How’d you find us..?
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Hi. How’d you find us..?
    A lot of new members, Slash. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing I am.

Keep an eye on "Larry33".
    Last edited by Bellhorn04; 04-22-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

I'm expecting the next poster to be named Oscar Gamble's Afro.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Anyway, Alan, thank you for joining us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    A lot of new members, Slash. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing I am.

Keep an eye on "Larry33".

Who is Larry33 being accused of being? Actually, is there someone accused of returning after an account is banned? If so, who??

Ive been out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Who is Larry33 being accused of being? Actually, is there someone accused of returning after an account is banned? If so, who??

Ive been out of the loop.
    'Billy Williams' AKA Babe AKA Yankee troll was banned recently and can be expected to show up again.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Welcome to the dark side!
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!! We are getting lots of new members over the last couple of days. Let's hope that this influx is better than the BDC invasion that killed this place.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Welcome!! We are getting lots of new members over the last couple of days. Let's hope that this influx is better than the BDC invasion that killed this place.
    who are these BDC members? You can PM if you wish. I have an idea I already know a couple who have been telling mommy and daddy on me through PM

who are these BDC members? You can PM if you wish. I have an idea I already know a couple who have been telling mommy and daddy on me through PM
    Lol. What does that even mean??
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Lol. What does that even mean??
    Sounds like something I would say when I first joined this place, back when I was 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Deity
    I’m a former BDC alum. No need for the clandestine identification. I’ll out myself...

The rule of thumb is that if the join date is April 2016, they probably came over because the BostonDotCom board died then.

Hot take: BDC posters didn't kill this board. It's the same it's always been, just some different faces.