Register now to remove this ad

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 503

Thread: When does DD push the panic button..??

  1. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    EE is having back issues, and certainly the Pearce signing looks like a massive overpay right now, but give DD some time. He's no dummy.

    Relax. We got this.
    Moon ??? Help me here .Does Dave hate Edwin ? Does Edwin have a history there ? I'm thrown I'm sickened at this .Edwin and Papi are verrrrrry close and he would move mountains for a DH spot that his hero once held but NOW ? Ohhh Now ? He's been treated like the ugly puppy at the pound twice by us ???? This is abulllllllllshit

  2. #257
    Hunter Renfro or I don't give a shit and don't have a clue if they give a shit this year .

  3. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Hunter Renfro or I don't give a shit and don't have a clue if they give a shit this year .
    The bar has been raised. The Red Sox need to make a few moves. Hunter would look good in a Red Sox uniform.

  4. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    We drug our feet and got bent over .Anyone with a monicure of brain matter would place Edwin with Boston at Fenway .I am totally disgusted by Dave this year with the Pearce signing why Pearce ? My God what a freaking joke 2019 has become .we needed that bat against above 500'teams not those bastards Ffffffffffffffffffff uuuuuuuuu
    https://twitter.com/BillyBall/status...80441229287427

  5. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    The bar has been raised. The Red Sox need to make a few moves. Hunter would look good in a Red Sox uniform.
    Hunter Renfro to me is the most underrated power hitter in all of MLB .I absolutely love the kid and his swing is incredible for Fenway almost God made him for Boston .Hunter has a cannon for an arm and could play LF easily for Boston .He has 35 plus HR capability and seems like a damn good teammate .I love Benny but will he ever be a power hitter of Hunters capabilities ? No no he won't but Benny is a better overall Athelete .I would looooooove to see Hunter here for the next 5 years .I just have no idea what he's worth ? They don't need Benny so it may cost us Casas and Groome maybe Dawby .I would make the trade in a cocaine heartbeat .Mookie ,Xander ,Hunter ,JDM,Devers ,Chavis , is one hell of a potent top6

  6. #261
    Do you hate me Harmony ? Why torture me ? I already know that shit .Why did Dave not give a F about that ?

  7. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Do you hate me Harmony ? Why torture me ? I already know that shit .Why did Dave not give a F about that ?
    Calm down.

    One some level the trade signals the Yankees' respect for the Red Sox threat this year.

  8. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Calm down.

    One some level the trade signals the Yankees' respect for the Red Sox threat this year.
    Yes and it signals they blocked us fromfreaking tailor made bat for the stretch .The Yankees have a player that can put them over the top head to head against us .think Gary Fing Sheffield pain in the asssss.Dave F this up and he gets no pass not when we are making a run .The trade should have happened 10 days ago and we all know this .But and this is a Big But ? if Dave can pry a power hitter away from a team NOW ? We have a shot .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 06-15-2019 at 10:22 PM.

  9. #264
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Moon ??? Help me here .Does Dave hate Edwin ? Does Edwin have a history there ? I'm thrown I'm sickened at this .Edwin and Papi are verrrrrry close and he would move mountains for a DH spot that his hero once held but NOW ? Ohhh Now ? He's been treated like the ugly puppy at the pound twice by us ???? This is abulllllllllshit
    EE is not the only guy on the block.
    Sox 4 Ever

  10. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    EE is not the only guy on the block.
    I agree .I need a drink .

  11. #266
    Perhaps Seattle general manager Jerry Dipoto preferred 19-year-old righthander Juan Then to 20-year-old righthanded Red Sox prospect Brayan Bello:

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=bello-001bra

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=then--000jua

    http://soxprospects.com/players/bello-brayan.htm

    Or not.

    That's the closest comp I could find.

  12. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Perhaps Seattle general manager Jerry Dipoto preferred 19-year-old righthander Juan Then to 20-year-old righthanded Red Sox prospect Brayan Bello:

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=bello-001bra

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=then--000jua

    http://soxprospects.com/players/bello-brayan.htm

    Or not.

    That's the closest comp I could find.
    Paethetic by Mariners absolutely aweful trade

  13. #268
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Perhaps Seattle general manager Jerry Dipoto preferred 19-year-old righthander Juan Then to 20-year-old righthanded Red Sox prospect Brayan Bello:

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=bello-001bra

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=then--000jua

    http://soxprospects.com/players/bello-brayan.htm

    Or not.

    That's the closest comp I could find.
    So, do you agree that you overvalued EE's trade stock?
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    So, do you agree that you overvalued EE's trade stock?
    https://www.talksox.com/forum/thread...-button/page17
    Harmony

    From USA Today baseball writer Bob Nightengale:

    https://twitter.com/BNightengale/sta...76951064870912

    For what it's worth, this Seattle fan is OK with the return although I had hoped the Mariners would pay down the contract more to get a better prospect.

    Welcome back to the Seattle organization, Juan Then.

  15. #270
    Just for shits and grins, who would DD put up for trade that has any value?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •