Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 390

Thread: 6/22 vS The Blue Jays

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    6/22 vS The Blue Jays

    What a fun game that was yesterday!
    Letís Go Red Sox! Attack!!!

    Law RHP #64
    0-1 5.16 ERA

    vS

    Johnson LHP #61
    1-1 10.00 ERA

  2. #2
    MVP vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    What a fun game that was yesterday!
    Let’s Go Red Sox! Attack!!!

    Law RHP #64
    0-1 5.16 ERA

    vS

    Johnson LHP #61
    1-1 10.00 ERA
    The only reason this game won't be a 15-12 slugfest is that neither of these pitchers is likely to go more than 3 innings, if that.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    The only reason this game won't be a 15-12 slugfest is that neither of these pitchers is likely to go more than 3 innings, if that.
    game will be an easy OVER 11

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    The only reason this game won't be a 15-12 slugfest is that neither of these pitchers is likely to go more than 3 innings, if that.
    Johnson's ERA of 10.00 does seem high, but compared to infinity, it's not that bad.

  5. #5
    going to see some runs scored today,just need 1 more then the bad guys

  6. #6
    I just noticed that X-man did not make the primaries at SS for ASG. However, a turd from the Yankems did. Voit, who looks like the giant doll in TOY STORY 2, made the primaries at 1st base.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    I just noticed that X-man did not make the primaries at SS for ASG. However, a turd from the Yankems did. Voit, who looks like the giant doll in TOY STORY 2, made the primaries at 1st base.
    OTOH, Betts and JD did make the cut and Devers didn't. This is what happens when you let the public vote for anything.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    OTOH, Betts and JD did make the cut and Devers didn't. This is what happens when you let the public vote for anything.
    That is a damn sin with the kid, the only 3B who compares with him is the badass in Houston

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmaninthevegasdesert View Post
    That is a damn sin with the kid, the only 3B who compares with him is the badass in Houston
    The A's Chapman is no slouch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    The A's Chapman is no slouch.
    yeah agreed,and after he finishes his sentence in Oakland, he will get paid for sure, he would be a good fit in the Shrine, move him to 1B

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    I just noticed that X-man did not make the primaries at SS for ASG. However, a turd from the Yankems did. Voit, who looks like the giant doll in TOY STORY 2, made the primaries at 1st base.
    Cora will fix that

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmaninthevegasdesert View Post
    Cora will fix that
    Cora will have to choose between X-man and Nunez.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Cora will have to choose between X-man and Nunez.
    yeah he must give good head or something, I am still wondering why they let the kid from Colorado go to the damn yankees

  14. #14
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,462
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Cora will have to choose between X-man and Nunez.
    X Man.

  15. #15
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Ft. Myers, FlL
    Posts
    1,299
    Warm up, Sale. You can do innings 8 and 9. OK?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •