Register now to remove this ad

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: 06/24/19 Battle of the laundry White Sox (Giolito) @ Red Sox (E-Rod)

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    In case nobody noticed, its the No-names that won this game for us AGAIN. The No-names plus X is about what this team has right now. If it had not been the horrid WS we were playing I am not at all convinced they would have pulled this out. Sox hitters are chasing crap all over creation and outside of a rare X or Vaz AB can only hit the sweetest cookies....their most particular pitches and the WS pitchers were quite accommodating in that regard.

From what I am seeing, if we ever hit another stretch of actual MLB pitching again these guys are cooked. Actually if we even hit a team that can field again, their little dribblers and nubbers will just be outs in the box score instead of hits. Its a win and I will gladly take it...but I am not seeing a team that can compete with the best this league has to offer.
    Only the Mets have lost more games after the 7th inning. It’s 1976 all over again. We have a team full of talent that can’t get traction because the last 3 innings are always nightmarish.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

So, am I understanding it correctly that blatantly flouting the long standing Game Thread starting etiquette is not a banning offense?

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

So, am I understanding it correctly that blatantly flouting the long standing Game Thread starting etiquette is not a banning offense?
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not anymore? Seriously dude let it go.... Holy fuck...… There is more to life than this trust me. I honestly didn't know the rules. Please for the love of this forum move on. Have a beer. It's going to be ok.

Second thought I'll block you. Feel free to keep on doing what you do though.
    Last edited by TylerD; 06-25-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Deity
    I was hoping they saved sale for London.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    They are 6th in the majors in runs scored per game, so they are one of the better offenses. Obviously the faults you see in the hitters are shared by most hitters in baseball.
    Possible correlation : Boston at 43 wins matches 2 other teams (Cubs,Indians) and trail 6 others (NYY, Rays,Braves, Dodgers,Astros, Twins)in wins. So over a large enough sample (1/2 season) runs scored correlate to wins. Shouldn't be surprising.

One team that did not get a hangover from losing the WS to the red Sox are the Dodgers with best record in MLB at 54-26.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Possible correlation : Boston at 43 wins matches 2 other teams (Cubs,Indians) and trail 6 others (NYY, Rays,Braves, Dodgers,Astros, Twins)in wins. So over a large enough sample (1/2 season) runs scored correlate to wins. Shouldn't be surprising.

One team that did not get a hangover from losing the WS to the red Sox are the Dodgers with best record in MLB at 54-26.
    They are legit a scary team this year. The Dodgers just keep continuing to have great seasons. I can't see anyone beating them right now in a playoff series. Maybe the Cubs but they are so damn streaky.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not anymore? Seriously dude let it go.... Holy fuck...… There is more to life than this trust me. I honestly didn't know the rules. Please for the love of this forum move on. Have a beer. It's going to be ok.

Second thought I'll block you. Feel free to keep on doing what you do though.
    Have at it with the ignore function.