Register now to remove this ad

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 2,296 to 2,299 of 2299

Thread: A Realistic View at 2019: Part II

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Yup...non-tender if they want to keep him. His Arb number will likely be $10M or more and that is just not reasonable IMO.
    I’ve been saying all along he gets $10-12 mill and I think he should be non-tendered if they plan to reset and keep Betts...

If the plan is to reset, then even non tendering JBJ and getting him to sign for $5-7M a year might still put us over the luxury tax, or it would disallow us from signing any FAs, even minor ones.

Sox 4 Ever

The number of injuries in MLB this year is mind boggling . I have never seen anything like it . The MLB trade rumors site should be renamed The MLB injury report . The powers that be really need to look into this situation and look for causes and solutions . This is not good for the game .

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    The number of injuries in MLB this year is mind boggling . I have never seen anything like it . The MLB trade rumors site should be renamed The MLB injury report . The powers that be really need to look into this situation and look for causes and solutions . This is not good for the game .
    MLBTR should have a separate site just for injuries. They have nothing to do with trades and trade rumors.
    Sox 4 Ever