Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July game vS The Blue Jays

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    The worse news is we play LA after the All star break.
    Or the good news - maybe Henry will finally hire a GM after firing or killing or imprisoning Dombrowski or whatever he clearly did to him. Because if he hasn’t fired Dombrowski and DD is capable of doing his job, he needs to be fired. Badly...

It's a Cora Forfeit Night. We can go watch fireworks.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Nfl training camp in 3 weeks or so.
    Thank the gods!!!!

Colts should be mighty good this year. And get revenge on those damn Chiefs.

What is the "hitterish" stuff that th announcers were saying about Benintendi?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Deity
    To look this pathetic against a bad team makes me question why we are not 20 games under 500.

Or the good news - maybe Henry will finally hire a GM after firing or killing or imprisoning Dombrowski or whatever he clearly did to him. Because if he hasn’t fired Dombrowski and DD is capable of doing his job, he needs to be fired. Badly...
    Ok down for that!! After LA embarrasses us that might be the staple and perfect time to do it. Though losing to the Jays back to back series is embarrassing on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    To look this pathetic against a bad team makes me question why we are not 20 games under 500.
    Don’t worry. We are working on it. With this play we will be there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    It’s been a game and a half.. easy.
    Didn't Bogie receive a Golden Sombrero last night?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Worser news is the season will continue after the ASB.
    I might as well warn you guys now. You are welcome to pay attention to the stuff I offer that comes from my baseball experience. But I am going to be a handful with regard to the overall performance of this organization for the rest of the year because they are going to TANK and not for draft picks. Lucky to make a WC birth and then go quietly. So just don't feel bad about ignoring me on that score. I am likely to be intolerable for the next 75+ games.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Don’t worry. We are working on it. With this play we will be there soon.
    Again that slow start doomed this team. The way cora approached spring training. This team was still sipping the bubbly.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscars View Post
    Which is the team with the 240 million payroll?!!!
    And which the team with the 54 million payroll??

Deity
    August and September will be miserable for this ball club. The only thing worth cheering now is that the skankees don’t win it all.

This is pathetic. They are about to lose their second series against these bums in less than 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    I might as well warn you guys now. You are welcome to pay attention to the stuff I offer that comes from my baseball experience. But I am going to be a handful with regard to the overall performance of this organization for the rest of the year because they are going to TANK and not for draft picks. Lucky to make a WC birth and then go quietly. So just don't feel bad about ignoring me on that score. I am likely to be intolerable for the next 75+ games.
    That’s ok. I like your posts and this team is fucking dog shit

However to spark some happy in your life. Feel free to follow the Colts this year. Andrew Luck and company are beautiful.

Cora: “this team can win a World Series”. Sure Alex.. sure.