Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 8/16 v Orioles

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Lol are you hoping something like that will happen?
    I'll plead the 5th on that one.

Tampa lost.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    I'll plead the 5th on that one.

Well your secret is safe with me. Lmao. Though what if Trump had a security dude like Gerard Butler. That’s terrifying

Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    Yes. Everyone seems to think so.. catching up on some good reading this year.
    YAZ, I'd like to recommend a novel for you to read. It's called BOY'S LIFE by Robert McCammon. It's long, over 600 pages, but you'll be hooked, I'm certain, after the 1st chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post

Well your secret is safe with me. Lmao. Though what if Trump had a security dude like Gerard Butler. That’s terrifying
    I couldn't perceive of anyone with even half a brain taking a bullet for Trumpy.

I couldn't perceive of anyone with even half a brain taking a bullet for Trumpy.
    Lmao! Well said lol! This could start a political fight here. I hope nobody on this board supports Trump but there are some crazies out there. Thank god our election is coming up. Fucking Trudeau can go back under a rock and stay there.

With that said. 3 in a row and Tampa lost. Look out.

This is what has to be done when playing teams like the O's.

I do feel a little sorry for Mancini. He's a dirt dog and deserves to be on a better team. The O's have proven they are not interested in being competitive, so do Mancini a favor and trade him.

#20inarow
    other names i have posted under: none

A team that’s massively underperformed all year.

YAZ, I'd like to recommend a novel for you to read. It's called BOY'S LIFE by Robert McCammon. It's long, over 600 pages, but you'll be hooked, I'm certain, after the 1st chapter.
    Cool thank you. I’ve heard great things about McCammon. A friend from work recommended Stinger.

I do feel a little sorry for Mancini. He's a dirt dog and deserves to be on a better team. The O's have proven they are not interested in being competitive, so do Mancini a favor and trade him.
    They put him on the market, but the price was absurd. He’s a terrible OFer, but a gifted hitter who’d best be served as a JDM type, DHing most games and playing the OF as a 4th OFer