Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/07 Yankems @ SOX 4:05PM EST

WTF manages like old people fuck.

In retrospect, there is no excuse for AC playing JDM in RF with the sun . If you want to sit JBJr because of Happ, JD covers left, leave Mookie in RF and Beni to CF,
    . AC makes me more weary each day following his dumbass moves

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    WTF manages like old people fuck.
    I really don't know why Cora went to Weber today and I really wish Weber all the best every time he toes the rubber. That just made no sense to me.

As for Brewer, he is like using a dull knife to commit ritual suicide. You might die, you might not.

Legend
    It started with Bogie not having the range to get to leMahieu's drive. Then JDM is not a confident outfielder and the sun got to him. It might have been a problem for anyone. The second ball, JDM could have gotten to but slowed down due to bad communication with Holt. I think you can attribute all of the runs to weaker defense than we could have put out there. Sad, because we are on the road to another loss where we are kind of giving it away.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    In retrospect, there is no excuse for AC playing JDM in RF with the sun . If you want to sit JBJr because of Happ, JD covers left, leave Mookie in RF and Beni to CF,
    . AC makes me more weary each day following his dumbass moves
    Absolutely.... for about a thousand reasons, Fenway RF is not a place JD should ever visit. The sun just happens to be one more heaped on the pile.

Deity
    Even Judge took that sideways to the sun which is not the same thing as sideways to the ball in the air.

Again, getting the f'ing Yankem feed. Was hoping the Yankems would be losing again in the 9th so I could see more footage of the '78 playoff game.

Please for the love of God Opt out JDM gooooooood riddance 23 million for a DH ? Cya

Cora has a lot of John Farrell in him. That's not a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Absolutely.... for about a thousand reasons, Fenway RF is not a place JD should ever visit. The sun just happens to be one more heaped on the pile.
    He's a butcher and may cost us this game he's an absolute clown with a glove

Just browsing now huh ? No urgency again ? Cora can please quit

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Cora has a lot of John Farrell in him. That's not a compliment.
    I assume you mean stubborn as a mule and I agree!!!!!

JD the butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Please for the love of God Opt out JDM gooooooood riddance 23 million for a DH ? Cya
    Not gonna happen. Personally, I don't care either way. Not his fault he's in RF.

Saw a fast banner post that A. Brown to sign with Patriots ?? I'll give that 3 days with BB and TB. Fucking crazy asshole. Hope he blows a knee pulling on his socks