Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Mike Tauchman out for the season

Mike Tauchman out for the season

Calf Strain to miss 6 to 8 weeks, this means he's out for the season. Terrible news for the Yankees, Hicks is out and probably Stanton

I'm still holding out hope that Stanton returns in time to play in at least a week of games before the postseason. If not, I guess we can plug Frazier into LF and hope nobody hits the ball at him? Or replace him in the 6th inning like we did with Andujar. Or maybe Ellsbury will be ready for the postseason, who knows!

Stanton has a return date of Sept 17. I think he has a chance to play. Otherwise it’s Frazier and Maybin

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    I'm still holding out hope that Stanton returns in time to play in at least a week of games before the postseason. If not, I guess we can plug Frazier into LF and hope nobody hits the ball at him? Or replace him in the 6th inning like we did with Andujar. Or maybe Ellsbury will be ready for the postseason, who knows!
    I hope Ellsbury never plays another game with the Yankees, the front office seems happy to be collecting insurance checks

Not to make light of Tauchman's injury, but I did tell you guys not too long ago that he was as good as done once I picked him up on my fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Not to make light of Tauchman's injury, but I did tell you guys not too long ago that he was as good as done once I picked him up on my fantasy team.
    Maybe see if you can trade for Gerritt Cole

Hicks out for the season too, this is getting uglier