Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 @ Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    Good God, it’s over. Just admit it.

It's over, but then, I'm not the owner with the 229 million dollar payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Someone mentioned earlier that Cora has lost this team. I think it's worse; I think the team has turned into Cora. Borrrrrrrring.
    So why are you watching? Honestly, your zeal to criticize everything Cora is becoming almost as tiresome as jacksonmarch’s crowing about the Yankees.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Deity
    It's over, but then, I'm not the owner with the 229 million dollar payroll.
    The Fat Lady was warming up her pipes at the start of that important 14 game stretch around the trade deadline and she was in full throat by the time that was over. Not a pleasant experience.

Last week the Twins and Yankmees took whatever starch was left in them right out of them.

So why are you watching? Honestly, your zeal to criticize everything Cora is becoming almost as tiresome as jacksonmarch’s crowing about the Yankees.
    Cora's as bad as Farrell. And if you don't like my anti-cora posts, put me on ignore. You are capable of doing that, aren't you? You get angry when I critcize dumb shit Trumpy, so I'm stuck with dumb shit Cora.

Deity
    Whoops ...did I miss it or did the cameras not show us Kelly warming. EEI never mentioned that he was warming.

Deity
    IMO Cora deserves the chance to show us if he has learned from his 2019 mistakes in 2020.

Deity
    Sigh...Really nice AB JD.

Cora's as bad as Farrell. And if you don't like my anti-cora posts, put me on ignore. You are capable of doing that, aren't you? You get angry when I critcize dumb shit Trumpy, so I'm stuck with dumb shit Cora.
    I don’t care if you want to criticize or praise Trump or any other politician. I don’t want to see any politics in a game thread. Youk made that pretty clear that’s the rule several times.

Pretty sure there’s a General thread that’s more appropriate for that.

Also, some anti-Cora posts are no big deal, but when it’s all you post ...

I wouldn't be surprised if the SOX lead the majors in NIRDO.

Not exactly tearing the cover off the ball tonight, are they?

Deity
    Well just to the point of "rules" the forum allows a Yankee troll to post in game threads for games that are not Sox/Yankee games based on some sort of convoluted logic and that is an outright NO-NO. Most of HIS stuff belongs in the general forum or in fact off of here entirely and on a Yankee board.

So I am not sure the rules are all that meaningful.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SOX lead the majors in NIDO.
    WTF is NIDO?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Not exactly tearing the cover off the ball tonight, are they?

One thing you can say for our boys in Red Hose, when they are swooning, they don't leave much of a doubt about it. Would not want to confuse us would they.

WTF is NIDO?

Cora is not NIRDO. NIRDO is NON-INJURY RELATED DAYS OFF. (I corrected NIDO with NIRDO)

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Well just to the point of "rules" the forum allows a Yankee troll to post in game threads for games that are not Sox/Yankee games based on some sort of convoluted logic and that is an outright NO-NO. Most of HIS stuff belongs in the general forum or in fact off of here entirely and on a Yankee board.

So I am not sure the rules are all that meaningful.
    And I’ve pointed out to him that there is a Yankee board here that he can post his Propaganda to.

Youk has been pretty much persona non grata for months now; JasonBay only slightly less so. I’m guessing if they were able to be around more a lot of this non-Sox stuff would be policed better.