Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/14 SOX @ Phillies 7:05 PM EST

Moreland's nice play at 1st ruined because E-rod still has no instinct to get to 1st.

Deity
    I agree with a poster that mentioned many games ago that ERod really does not move to 1st with any enthusiasm since the leg injury happened trying to make that play. I don't think we will ever see ERod show any enthusiasm to get over there again.

I’m drinking Corona. Life is good.

Legend
    Gorky really smoked that one.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    I’m drinking Corona. Life is good.
    HAHA, like it. Your the Colts Fan right?

Erod hits like he covers first base
    other names i have posted under: none

Legend
    Tell you though E-Rod really has matured. He keeps this up, Price is in trouble, for #2 Starter.

He can’t help but go to 3-2 tho...

Legend
    Guerin Austin has really matured too.

I’m on the Phillies feed. Guerin is awesome

In regards to shortening the time length of baseball games, I present this for your consideration. Going to video to question a call takes a lot of time in many cases. My idea is that the umps have 1 minute to review a play. If after a minute they still haven't made a ruling, then whatever was called originally stands.

Deity
    Did not realize that the Phiilies have Nola going on 4 days rest for the remainder of the season.

The way ERod throws his Change it is just impossible to hit. Its not even something you can foul off.

Changes that bend back (opposite break of the slider) at least give the hitter an angle on the pitch. He won't likely hit it fair but he could foul it off. The Change that just dies all the way to the plate is flat impossible to see and if you can't see it you can't hit it. You could throw your body at that pitch trying to get a HBP AND MISS! That would be embarrassing wouldn't it. Could you just see the hitter looking up from the ground trying to explain that to the ump?

JD lol

Any time JD has to move laterally on a fly ball there's gonna be a problem. He's a terrible defensive outfielder. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Any time JD has to move laterally on a fly ball there's gonna be a problem. He's a terrible defensive outfielder. Thank you, Captain Obvious.
    Worse, he will not call anybody off and goes after nothing aggressively. Just sort of lops around out there. So his mate or mates simply have no idea what JD is doing nor what they should do. Do I pull up? Do I keep going? Am I going to run into JD? IS JD going to run into me?

RIDICULOUS!!!