Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 9/27 Orioles (Wojo) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Man, that was ugly. Oh, not the game. I just changed the station and they were showing Rudy Giuliani.
    Nothing beats the ugliness of Pulled Joe Biden that dude Yikes...sorry is this a political site now ? maybe just maybe not everyone has your political beliefs .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 09-27-2019 at 09:51 PM.

That was so weak. Apparently our offense has checked out on us. That pitcher was garbage and we made him look like cy young.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    That was so weak. Apparently our offense has checked out on us. That pitcher was garbage and we made him look like cy young.
    Booze has helped me a lot with this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Nothing beats the ugliness of Pulled Joe Biden that dude Yikes...sorry is this a political site now ? maybe just maybe not everyone has your political beliefs .
    What political? The asswipe Rudy looks like NOSFERATU. Look it up; I'm positive you're ignorant of NOSFERATU.
    Last edited by SPLENDIDSPLINTER; 09-28-2019 at 12:41 AM.

I had a nightmare that the stanks won the World Series

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    What political? The asswipe Rudy looks like NOSFERATU. Look it up; I'm positive you're ignorant of NOSFERATU.
    Again ...is this a political site ?only ass wipe I see is Biden and son ? But let's agree to disagree .