Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ALDS: Minnesota Twins vs New York Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    They will find a way to blow this. Need more runs and berrios needs to be efficient.
    Agreed.

2-0

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Agreed.

2-0
    Big inning for berrios coming up.

He’s unfolding hard ugh.

Yankees lead. Figured.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Yankees lead. Figured.
    The Twinkies might as well call them dad. Lol. Seriously the Yankees just owns that club.

Shoddy D on both sides. Paxton starts slow always and then usually finds it. We need one more inning but may get two from him. Got to add on

It’s funny how we have the ability to sit Didi but opted to use him for defense and the shifted D caused an error. I am shocked Ford didn’t make the roster. Just blown away. Kid has a near 1.000 OPS and is LEFT HANDED! The Twins aren’t starting any lefties!

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    The Twinkies might as well call them dad. Lol. Seriously the Yankees just owns that club.
    Definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    It’s funny how we have the ability to sit Didi but opted to use him for defense and the shifted D caused an error. I am shocked Ford didn’t make the roster. Just blown away. Kid has a near 1.000 OPS and is LEFT HANDED! The Twins aren’t starting any lefties!
    I honestly feel that’s the only way Minnesota can beat the Yanks. Yanks offensively and pitching would have to play one of their worst games of the season while Minnesota gets all star pitching and offense. Otherwise this will be a sweep for New York

Considering. This line up for the Yanks and how lethal they are Berrios isn’t pitching bad at all, definitely though this would be higher scoring. But it’s still early. I’ve seen both these teams put up 7 plus in one inning lol.

Paxton has been pretty good. Berrios reminds me of Severino in the WC game last year. Pitching not to get hurt. It can work, but his stuff is good enough to do what Verlander did and that’s challenge the hitters

Surprised Paxton stays in here.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Paxton has been pretty good. Berrios reminds me of Severino in the WC game last year. Pitching not to get hurt. It can work, but his stuff is good enough to do what Verlander did and that’s challenge the hitters
    Well said

Paxton has looked fantastic. Looks confident too, most pitchers in the post season look nervous and breathe heavy. Paxton has looked completely relaxed. These guys are gonna get a hernia swinging at his cutter lol.

Cashman saved Paxton, lol. His analytics dept rep and Cash told Paxton to throw more curves and boom, he goes 10-0

Long AB and Cruz on deck. This is his last hitter