Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79

Thread: Game Thread Sep 28/19 Oreo Cookies (Means) @ Red Sox (Chacin)

  1. #1
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,665

    Game Thread Sep 28/19 Oreo Cookies (Means) @ Red Sox (Chacin)

    There’s a game today.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    There’s a game today.
    Thankyou for starting the thread .I know it's not fun at this point .

  3. #3
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Thankyou for starting the thread .I know it's not fun at this point .
    Lol only two days left. Us fans are troopers.

  4. #4
    MVP vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    4,508
    There goes Chacin's no hitter, but the pitch count of 1 is low

  5. #5
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,665
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    There goes Chacin's no hitter, but the pitch count of 1 is low
    God let this season end lol.

  6. #6
    MVP vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    4,508
    You have got to be kidding talking about Chacin being any part of this team much less a favorite in the Latin Quarter of the clubhouse.

  7. #7
    Chacin was DD's parting gift to the SOX along with the middle finger.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,441
    Why the hell does Chris Owings play every day?

  9. #9
    Deity
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    There’s a game today.
    Thanks...Ty...was not even thinking that the Sox game last night would force a new GT starter today....was not even thinking it was a day game until it popped up on my screen as starting.

  10. #10
    Deity
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,741
    Will anyone watch october baseball? Twinkies vs skanks and stros vs rays. I would love to give the Twinkies a punchers chance but they always lay down against that team.

  11. #11
    The end justifies the Means.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,441
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Will anyone watch october baseball? Twinkies vs skanks and stros vs rays. I would love to give the Twinkies a punchers chance but they always lay down against that team.
    I mean ill follow it, but when the Red Sox season ends, my desire to watch usually does too. Just anyone but Yankees.

  13. #13
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Thanks...Ty...was not even thinking that the Sox game last night would force a new GT starter today....was not even thinking it was a day game until it popped up on my screen as starting.
    I didn’t realize it was so early lol.

    Well they have a lead.

  14. #14
    Deity
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    You have got to be kidding talking about Chacin being any part of this team much less a favorite in the Latin Quarter of the clubhouse.

    He must be the change of scenery in hopes of recovering the magic pick. Only reason I can make for being all giddy about him. Hope to recover his 17' and 18' magic.

  15. #15
    Deity
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I mean ill follow it, but when the Red Sox season ends, my desire to watch usually does too. Just anyone but Yankees.
    Same here. I will follow it anyone but the skankees and dodgers. If that’s the World Series i will have to root for L.A ughhhh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •