Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Erod would restock the farm Cash out while his Value is at its Peak

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Lemahieu's approach has changed a lot of the Yankees. Even though we hit over 300 homers, the Yanks are not as much a "grip it and rip it" team as we had been. Maybe that is with Stanton out for the year, but our situational hitting was awesome this year
    What is the approach ? Never heard this but man he’s been fantastic .

Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    It's the steroids in the Yankee clubhouse drinking fountain.

Nobody believe me.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    He doesn’t try and launch every pitch. He fouls tough strikes off, especially with 2 strikes. He hits the ball where it’s pitched. In other words, an old school type hitter.

The homer he hit the other night was on the 10th or 11th pitch of the AB. Osuna made several very good pitches that were fouled off before LaMahieu got something to drive. He’s a real good hitter and former NL batting champ, and has been fantastic his age 25-30 seasons (something to consider in your zeal to trade Benintendi).
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    It's the steroids in the Yankee clubhouse drinking fountain.

Nobody believe me.
    I actually do wonder what goes on there. Too many players arrive in NY, have a career year or 2, and don’t do squat once they move on.

Not going to attribute LaMahieu’s year to the special sauce, he’s been real good the last 4-5 years with the Rockies. The homer increase has to be the little league distance in RF at Yankee Stadium.

Oh, in the spirit of our Alma Mater’s opponent this Saturday, Michigan sucks.
    Last edited by illinoisredsox; 10-21-2019 at 10:02 PM.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    I actually do wonder what goes on there. Too many players arrive in NY, have a career year or 2, and don’t do squat once they move on.

Not going to attribute LaMahieu’s year to the special sauce, he’s been real good the last 4-5 years with the Rockies. The homer increase has to be the little league distance in RF at Yankee Stadium.

Oh, in the spirit of our Alma Mater’s opponent this Saturday, Michigan sucks.
    I wish they were better, so when we beat their asses, it counts for something.

With Georgia's loss, our strength of schedule took a hit.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?