Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Nationals doing to St. Louis ...

Deity

Nationals doing to St. Louis ...

... what St. Louis did to Atlanta. Already 7-0 in the first...

Wow. Cards fans must be embarrassed lol. Shiiiiit

This is what you call a team being eaten up by the moment. The second the Nats walked into StL, the Cards just gave up. Total shit stomping.
    Hal sucks

Nationals cannot be taken lightly by either the Astros or the Yankees. I get that the cardinals wasnt much of a test but they did beat the Dodgers who had the best record in the west in the prior round. Their pitching is good enough to win it all. Their offense is not too shabby either

I don't know how to look it up, but the Nats might have the best record in baseball after the first 50 games. If they don't have the best record in baseball after the first 50 games, they have one of the best records in baseball after the first fifty.

Sherzer and Strasburg definitely remind me of Johnson and Schilling who won a championship for the Diamondbacks in 2001. So often we see stud starters carry their teams to postseason championships.

Corbin is a really good third starter and ex-Red Sox great A.Sanchez got hot at the right time.

I have never really had any feelings for the Nats one way or the other, but after watching them in the playoffs so far, I would really like to see them win it all. Especially now that they don't have Harper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I have never really had any feelings for the Nats one way or the other, but after watching them in the playoffs so far, I would really like to see them win it all. Especially now that they don't have Harper.
    Agreed Kimmi. I’m ok with Houston too. Washington/Houston series would be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Agreed Kimmi. I’m ok with Houston too. Washington/Houston series would be a good one!
    I have no problem with Houston winning it all either.

I would like to see Ryan Zimmerman win a ring.

Deity
    I’m all for the Nats the rest of the way...