Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Thread Oct 22/19 World Series Game 1 Nationals (Scherzer) @ Astros (Cole)

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    he still has something to prove in the WS.
    he's a great regular season pitcher and ALDS pitcher. as the lights get brighter he wilts a bit.
    his wife is top shelf tho so theres always a light at the end of the tunnel for him.....
    Yup. Bright lights.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I just wish the games didn't start so late. In addition to the later start time, the commercial breaks are extra long during the playoffs, so I usually only get to about the 5th inning before I have to go to bed. I watch the game the next afternoon, but by then, I already know the outcome. It's still enjoyable, but it would be better if I didn't already know what was going to happen.

I would also like to see this series go to 7 games. LOL

Also, I hope your son is doing better.
    Agreed lol. I have a sick baby. Once he goes to sleep at like 7:30 me and my spouse pretty much do the same haha. I am lucky to catch the first 3 innings.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Agreed lol. I have a sick baby. Once he goes to sleep at like 7:30 me and my spouse pretty much do the same haha. I am lucky to catch the first 3 innings.
    I went to bed last night when the score was 2-2. Imagine my shock to see this morning that the Nats won that game 12-3.

I figured the Nats could very well take 1 of the 2 games in Houston, but I never imagined that they'd win both.