Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Astros vs, Nationals Game #3

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Nope. Red Sox would have beat anyone had they got in. Astros didn’t impress me at all. Just now their offence is getting it together. They’re lucky they made it past Tampa.
    Tampa gave them a tough series, because Tampa is a good team.

But the Astros beat them 6-1 in the deciding game.

Not luck.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Well, looks like Astros are going to win this series. Gerrit Cole is really good.

Also, a lot of weird stuff happening at the game. Two instagram models flashed their boobs during the game and it was seen on national TV, the umpires were ridiculously bad and the home plate umpire was caught telling the Nats catcher he didnt call the pitch a strike because the catcher "assumed" it would be called a strike, and of course all the Donald Trump bullshit. What a weird night.
    dang, i just saw the video of them birds flashing. epic.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Well, looks like Astros are going to win this series. Gerrit Cole is really good.

Also, a lot of weird stuff happening at the game. Two instagram models flashed their boobs during the game and it was seen on national TV, the umpires were ridiculously bad and the home plate umpire was caught telling the Nats catcher he didnt call the pitch a strike because the catcher "assumed" it would be called a strike, and of course all the Donald Trump bullshit. What a weird night.
    Yup looking that way. Nats has their fun and made it a hell of a season but Houston is looking too strong now.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Yup looking that way. Nats has their fun and made it a hell of a season but Houston is looking too strong now.
    Are you now saying it's not random?
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Are you now saying it's not random?
    Me predicting the Astros to win doesn't mean I don't think it's random. Having a prediction of a winner is totally irrelevant to what I said. Same with me saying I think the Pats will beat the Ravens in the playoffs. Me saying it's totally random doesn't mean I can't have a prediction of who wins the series. Before this series started I thought it would be totally random who won. Nats were on fire and won the first 2, now Houston has won 3 straight and it's looking like they will take it. I know you don't agree with me with the random thing, and that's fine..... Let's let it go.

It's kind of random that the away team has won every game in the series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    It's kind of random that the away team has won every game in the series so far.
    Yes, that has been solidly random.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.