Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Fire Chaim Bloom!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Building a championship team requires patience. A group of talent must arrive at about the same time. That's the trick. Timing wise it's not working out for E Rod. Missing 2020 did not help his cause. No way I let him become a free agent on my dime. Bloom won't either.
    The latest from the Instagram account of lefthander Eduardo Rodriguez:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5-DaLF..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    Front offices manage a complicated game of resources.

Resources are spread among baseball operations, scouting, coaching, player inventory and minor league system.

The true test for hang’em Chaim is how does he maximize resources to maximize results on the field!

Coming into the nuclear waste dump left by desperate dave had to be scary for him. The entire minor league system, baseball analytics department and scouting departments decimated due to desperate Dave’s incompetence. Plus a major league roster bloated with bad contracts.

Thus far hang’em Chaim has struggled to rebuild the analytics department which has led to some really questionable pitching signings, hence our current miserable performance.

Have we hit the nadir under hang’em Chaim? We all hope so, but hope is never an effective strategy!
    Damnit, Larry!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")