Register now to remove this ad

Thread: The [Uniform] [Club Logo] [Branding] Thread

The [Uniform] [Club Logo] [Branding] Thread

I like talking about this kind of stuff.

We have an iconic uniform, complete with old timey font. We've "modernized" with the red and blue shirts. But there is something stale about what the club does with the uniform. I like the number style a lot. It sort of belong to the Red Sox in the sports world. The team name font is obviously often associated with us as well. We used to have double piping along the pants and around the bottom of the shirt sleeves. It's superior to the current single stripe. Really sharp look and more current as well. I think players should be MANDATED to wear the official stirrup style socks with the black upper stripe. Or at the very least wear red socks that you can see. (None of the pants pulled down under the cleats look).

Also only black or red cleats, no pink or yellow, etc.

The team logo (the one at the top of this page) is really dated and needs an update, in my opinion. Just like soccer teams update their badge from time to time, so should we.

Because the ball club still acts like a dinosaur, they'll never change a thing, but what do you guys think?

I think they need to run out the old Sox logo that had a face.

I’d love them to wear the 75 unis too.