RED SOX FANS
I have a photo history CD of the Red Sox. CD contains complete photo player rosters for the following years…..1941, 1946, 1967, 1975 and 1990 through 2019….3150 photos. Photos are grouped together on the CD by team. Every photo has a description under it: “1995 John Doe SS 95-99” meaning he was a shortstop for the Red Sox from 1995 through 1999.

In addition to photo rosters for the above years, CD contains numerous photos of players from other years, photos of Fenway Park through the years, and images of yearbooks, media guides, team photos, programs, & pocket schedules going back through the years.

The only players pictured on the CD in other than their Red Sox uniforms are listed below. If anyone has photos of these players in their Red Sox uniforms, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.com. NOTE – I am only looking for digital photos (e.g., JPEG photos) that can be emailed to me. I’m willing to trade digital photos to help you with your photo collection.

If my Red Sox player photo history CD interests you, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.com for more details. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Bill
1994 Greg Litton, Stan Royer, Andy Tomberlin
1995 Dave Hollins, Joel Johnston,
Karl Rhodes, Matt Murray, Mike Hartley
1996 Brent Knackert, Jeff Manto
1997 Toby Borland
1998 Carlos Valdez, David West, Keith Johns, Chris Snopek,
Orlando Merced
1999 Jon Nunnally
2000 Hector Carrasco, Rich Croushore, Steve Ontiveros, Rob Stanifer, Sean
Berry