Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Eduardo Perez if it’s outside the organization

Eduardo Perez if it’s outside the organization

Guy is a savant with people and damn good baseball guy .I would be sickened if Astros get this guy .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 01-15-2020 at 09:05 PM.

These threads are killing me.

1. Terrible titles.

2. Just add it to another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    These threads are killing me.

1. Terrible titles.

2. Just add it to another thread.
    I’m good with it .Want Mookie here want the best of the best FA ? Get Perez NOW
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 01-15-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Plakata!
    other names i have posted under: none

Perez is also bilingual. For a Sox team with a fair amount of Latin players and with a budding Latin star in Devers, it makes sense to have a bilingual manager who he can relate to. As much as you guys are dealing with the “extend Mookie” drama, you’re going to be facing the “extend Devers” drama before you know it

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    As much as you guys are dealing with the “extend Mookie” drama, you’re going to be facing the “extend Devers” drama before you know it
    They can likely only do one.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    They can likely only do one.
    Not if they do it soon enough with Devers.

Legend
    The mere mention of Eduardo Perez makes this Seattle fan cringe.

On June 20, 2006, the Mariners traded a 20-year-old Asdrúbal Cabrera for the 36-year-old Perez in his final MLB season. Twentyt-six days later the M's traded a barely 24-year-old Shin-Soo Choo for a 29-year-old Ben Broussard, who played only two more MLB seasons.

Fourteen years later Cabrera and Choo are former All Stars who remain contributors to their respective teams.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post

On June 20, 2006, the Mariners traded a 20-year-old Asdrúbal Cabrera for the 36-year-old Perez in his final MLB season. Twentyt-six days later the M's traded a barely 24-year-old Shin-Soo Choo for a 29-year-old Ben Broussard, who played only two more MLB seasons.

Fourteen years later Cabrera and Choo are former All Stars who remain contributors to their respective teams.
    Harmony ....I don’t give a flying crap about the Mariners or their fans sorry
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 01-20-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Several years ago we attended a ballgame in Seattle which was a surreal experience.. The Mariners were playing the Astros. First of all we walked up to the ticket window and got seats about thirty rows behind home plate for 42 dollars per. Secondly the vendors didn't shout out beer or soda but held up little signs. Got the biggest kick out of the young lady holding up a corn dog sign. Finally we heard more cheering at a golf tournament. Seattle won beating the champion Astros but the fans never seemed that excited about it.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    Several years ago we attended a ballgame in Seattle which was a surreal experience.. The Mariners were playing the Astros. First of all we walked up to the ticket window and got seats about thirty rows behind home plate for 42 dollars per. Secondly the vendors didn't shout out beer or soda but held up little signs. Got the biggest kick out of the young lady holding up a corn dog sign. Finally we heard more cheering at a golf tournament. Seattle won beating the champion Astros but the fans never seemed that excited about it.
    The rowdy fans were probably across the street cheering on the current Major League Soccer champion Seattle Sounders, whose season overlaps with the Mariners' season.

Or not.

I tentatively plan to go up the Seattle in April to again watch the Mariners take a four-game series from the Red Sox for the second year in a row. Like last year, the Red Sox fans will be more vocal than the Mariner fans.

Deity
    The rowdy fans were probably across the street cheering on the current Major League Soccer champion Seattle Sounders, whose season overlaps with the Mariners' season.

Or not.

I tentatively plan to go up the Seattle in April to again watch the Mariners take a four-game series from the Red Sox for the second year in a row. Like last year, the Red Sox fans will be more vocal than the Mariner fans.

I didn’t even know you could pluralize Mariners fan...

One of the most gorgeous stadiums in the world and home to some of the biggest yawn teams the last decade plus . Soccer champs huh ? No comment .

Legend
    Rather have his Father. One of the most dangerous hitters in the Clutch ever. Those Reds teams wers some of the best hitters from 1-8 of all time. I bet many don't remember Alex Johnson here. Won a Batting Title. Reds got rid of him, wasn't good enough. Guess against who he beat without looking. It wasn't Tommy Harper who was Red too. They Drafted him. Did OK as Rookie but not great. Lost him in the expansion back them, Seattle Pilots?
    Right Moon your a Tommy Harper Fan. I remember well, liked him. He was OK, wasn't the difference in the Boston Red Sox to me. Rico, Tony C. Yaz, Scott, Reggie, Mike Andrews, Lonborg, those were my boys. Before Harper. You must be younger then me. Isn't it weird how remember shit?
    Last edited by OH FOY!; 01-18-2020 at 10:34 PM.