Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Tom Brady and FA

  1. #1
    Major Leaguer oldmaninthevegasdesert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    sin city
    Posts
    480

    Question Tom Brady and FA

    Will he leave, or will he stay? Have heard rumors out here, that the Las Vegas Raiders and Gruden are going to make a play for him come free agency, your thoughts?

  2. #2
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,213
    Stays or retires. 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Remy View Post
    Now Im not sure why it was necessary, but watch ... I cant circle because I dont have my telestrator but HERE COMES THE PIZZA, see?

  3. #3
    Deity Slasher9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,185
    i am 99% sure he will be playing in another uniform next season.
    i am 1% sure he will be playing for the patriots next season.
    i am 0% sure he will retire.
    other names i have posted under: none

  4. #4
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    i am 99% sure he will be playing in another uniform next season.
    i am 1% sure he will be playing for the patriots next season.
    i am 0% sure he will retire.
    You're a crazy person. Kraft won't let him retire with someone else like Joe Montana did especially when they don't have a backup plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Remy View Post
    Now Im not sure why it was necessary, but watch ... I cant circle because I dont have my telestrator but HERE COMES THE PIZZA, see?

  5. #5
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,077
    Seeing Brady in another uniform is going to be weird. My top guesses:

    1. Chargers
    2. Titans
    3. Bears
    4. Steelers
    5. Redskins

  6. #6
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    25,081
    If he does go elsewhere, I'm guessing it would be a team with a great offensive line.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  7. #7
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15,106
    Patriots.

    They will just let him test the market because then they know what offers they have to beat...

  8. #8
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,213
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Seeing Brady in another uniform is going to be weird. My top guesses:

    1. Chargers
    2. Titans
    3. Bears
    4. Steelers
    5. Redskins
    If he signed with the Steelers, it'd be interesting to hear Steelers' fans change their tune about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Remy View Post
    Now Im not sure why it was necessary, but watch ... I cant circle because I dont have my telestrator but HERE COMES THE PIZZA, see?

  9. #9
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15,106
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    If he signed with the Steelers, it'd be interesting to hear Steelers' fans change their tune about him.
    If he signs with the Raiders, as suggested in the OP, then maybe they can take his Tuck Rule picture off the cover of their playbook...

  10. #10
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15,106
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Seeing Brady in another uniform is going to be weird. My top guesses:

    1. Chargers
    2. Titans
    3. Bears
    4. Steelers
    5. Redskins
    Are the Titans really looking for a QB? They seem to have struck low budget gold with Tannehill...

  11. #11
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,213
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Are the Titans really looking for a QB? They seem to have struck low budget gold with Tannehill...
    Tannehill is a UFA. My guess is they are just tying Brady in with his familiarity with Mike Vrabel. Same reason they thought he could go to the Browns if the Josh McDaniels went there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Remy View Post
    Now Im not sure why it was necessary, but watch ... I cant circle because I dont have my telestrator but HERE COMES THE PIZZA, see?

  12. #12
    Major Leaguer oldmaninthevegasdesert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    sin city
    Posts
    480
    The thing with Brady and the Raiders goes back to before this past season started, last August to be precise. The Raiders have the draft picks to move up in the draft to get their QB of the future, they have Brady's blindside tackle from the last championship team in Foxboro. A killer running back, a receiver from Clemson who told the planet he had a dream catching passes from Tom Brady ...lol... last and certainly not least Chuckie has a man crush on Brady, calls him The Terminator. We see a different landscape coming for the NFL next season, we expect to see Brees,Rivers and Carr all playing for different teams as well as Tom.

  13. #13
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,213
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmaninthevegasdesert View Post
    The thing with Brady and the Raiders goes back to before this past season started, last August to be precise. The Raiders have the draft picks to move up in the draft to get their QB of the future, they have Brady's blindside tackle from the last championship team in Foxboro. A killer running back, a receiver from Clemson who told the planet he had a dream catching passes from Tom Brady ...lol... last and certainly not least Chuckie has a man crush on Brady, calls him The Terminator. We see a different landscape coming for the NFL next season, we expect to see Brees,Rivers and Carr all playing for different teams as well as Tom.
    Brees is retiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Remy View Post
    Now Im not sure why it was necessary, but watch ... I cant circle because I dont have my telestrator but HERE COMES THE PIZZA, see?

  14. #14
    Major Leaguer oldmaninthevegasdesert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    sin city
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Tannehill is a UFA. My guess is they are just tying Brady in with his familiarity with Mike Vrabel. Same reason they thought he could go to the Browns if the Josh McDaniels went there.
    I have a hard time seeing him play for someone he played with.If I am the Titans I do not mess with the mojo Tannehill brought to them after the trade. I think they ante up for him

  15. #15
    Major Leaguer oldmaninthevegasdesert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    sin city
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Brees is retiring.
    No, not if Jerry Jones lets Dak walk, and we hear that has a very good chance of happening, things are going to be crazy in about 45 days or so in the tackle football league, going to make peoples heads spin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •