Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Enjoy the day guys. Happy Thanksgiving. Anyone joining me in working the holiday?
    Hal sucks

Happy American Thanksgiving. I'm working today, but that's because Canadian Thanksgiving was about 6 weeks ago LOL
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for. We spent a wonderful 3-day weekend in a rental home right on Galveston Beach.

On the way home, my wife fainted in the car. She may have stopped breathing. I gave her mouth-to-mouth and she came to, but fainted again. I called 9-1-1, and she was taken to a hospital by ambulance. They ran many tests and found nothing wrong with her heart. She has low blood pressure and we did not eat breakfast due to hurrying to check out. They found some partial blockage in her neck arteries, but nothing too serious. I was scared I lost her.

I'm thankful she is fine, now and we are home preparing to go to our annual Turkey Day feast at our daughter's BF's home. (His parents are our best friends!)

Our daughter, who graduates from Texas A&M this December just got hired by a company in NY City.

Plenty to be thankful for, this year!
    Sox 4 Ever

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for. We spent a wonderful 3-day weekend in a rental home right on Galveston Beach.

On the way home, my wife fainted in the car. She may have stopped breathing. I gave her mouth-to-mouth and she came to, but fainted again. I called 9-1-1, and she was taken to a hospital by ambulance. They ran many tests and found nothing wrong with her heart. She has low blood pressure and we did not eat breakfast due to hurrying to check out. They found some partial blockage in her neck arteries, but nothing too serious. I was scared I lost her.

I'm thankful she is fine, now and we are home preparing to go to our annual Turkey Day feast at our daughter's BF's home. (His parents are our best friends!)

Our daughter, who graduates from Texas A&M this December just got hired by a company in NY City.

Plenty to be thankful for, this year!
    Yikes - all the best to your wife, and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.