Register now to remove this ad

Page 171 of 605 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9064

Thread: The COVID 19 (coronavirus) thread

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I think statements like this make it tough to take Trump reporters seriously.

No one is, was or will be upset if hydrocloroquine works out. Most people get that medicine is a science and science involves a process. Medical science has a certain data threshold before any drug gets accepted. And the reason is obvious - it’s easy for very small samples to have misleading results or miss potentially dangerous outcomes. Trump did not seem to care about that part.

But the weird fact is that since you included using hydrochloroquine on this list, it’s like you’re prepared to give Trump credit if it works. As if he had ANYTHING to do with it...
    Dude seriously,

Your entire preface was so basic & obvious it's ridiculous.

No shit it's generally a long drawn out NECESSARY process. Of course it is.

That wasn't the point! Not even close!

After Trump mentioned it, directly after the VERY LIMITED, but hopeful trial in France, based on a very scientific hypothesis, a number on here totally lost their shit, INCLUDING Jung.

It was as though they got their morning talking points directly from the 2 main hysterical cable news stations, CNN & MSNBC? NO! Exactly like they got a set of talking points. They immediately lost their shit, and predictably squealed the exact phrases screamed from every hysterical far Left MSM organization.

The POTUS gives the country a bit of hope, & rather than the normal everyday response that was collectively thinking, "JESUS! If only? That sounds like a long shot, but wouldn't that be great?"

NOPE! Not their response at all. Their response was memorable, because they PRECISELY echoed the hysterics on CNN & MSNBC. How do I know? I watched it all. I watched the hysterical parroting spread for the last... whatever? 2 weeks. Hell! Trump was even guilty of killing that poor soul, so stupid he decided to do shots of fish tank cleaner.

So nice try! No! That list is exactly reflective of the 24/7 nonsense from Jung & the CNN/MSNBC's of the msm.

They have become so unhinged, they sure as shit sound exactly like they are rooting against ANY success, and are definitely rooting for Trump to fail. Trump fails, we fail as a nation.

Not my fault some like Jung sound exactly like they are rooting for failure.

Meanwhile.... Some of us actually have family members DIRECTLY IN HARMS WAY, & I don't particularly give a flying fuck if it hurts Jung's feeling to hear the brutal, accurate, honest truth about his fucking obsession with Trump being blamed for every failure, stumble, fuck up, rhetorical gaff, idiocy, or an other such bullshit!

If he or anyone else wants to talk like a true asshole, so fucking be it!

I'm just hoping my mom's memory care, which is now infected by a worker from Soldier's Home, does not see 21 of the 23 memory care patients brutally die alone, as those poor souls at Soldier's Home in Holyoke. 10 fucking miles away.

So, quite frankly, you are dead wrong! You can go back & see all the shit Jung has been hysterically yucking it up about, including the hydrocloroquine, & everything else I mentioned.

Whatever! Just hoping I can fly back sometime in the near future!

& p.s. Are we fucking Americans or what? One nation my ass! Trump may be a total PRICK too often, but what the fuck is the excuse for the rest of us?
    Last edited by Sox75; 04-05-2020 at 01:59 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    So be it. If it looks like a duck.

1. Upset when Trump called for Travel Ban.
    2. Gleefully crows about rising U.S. DEATH rate.
    3. Upset hydrocloroquine may be looking very promising.
    4. Upset he was wrong about masks. Told all not to use.
    5. Upset they are getting on top of ventilator shortage
    6. Crows about every possible problem that will sicken mor Americans.
    6. Laughs at everything that does not go perfectly in the midst of the deadly pandemic.
    7. Is singularly focused on wanting Trump to fail.
    8. IS STILL ROOTING AGAINST hydrocloroquine working.

Sorry my man! At a certain time, If it walks, talks, looks, & sounds like a duck. It's likely a duck.
    ding ding ding...

& wouldn't you F'ing know it? There's Jung.....
    What's he doing after the EXPERTS at CDC change the
    recommendations for the general public on masks?

Well, once again, Jungy feels the desperate need to argue the point once again?

PLEASE! Spare me! Read the list & it could have been written by Jung. In fact, it was.

Keep rooting for failure Jung! Your my hero!
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Whatever....

Not gonna make a dent in any thinking.

Bigger fish to fry than argue nonsense with some who are simply obsessed with talking the country down.

Not just Trump. The country.

Out.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Deity
    Whatever....

Not gonna make a dent in any thinking.

Bigger fish to fry than argue nonsense with some who are simply obsessed with talking the country down.

Not just Trump. The country.

Out.
    Nobody is rooting for failure and certainly nobody with my set of morbidity factors is rooting for failure. You are just TROLLING THE BOARD, quite obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Nobody is rooting for failure and certainly nobody with my set of morbidity factors is rooting for failure. You are just TROLLING THE BOARD, quite obviously.
    He's not really trolling this thread any more than you are. Your posts are pure negativity.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Trump destroyed our country and our economy with spending the first 2 1/2 months of the pandemic saying “we have this under control”.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Trump destroyed our country and our economy with spending the first 2 1/2 months of the pandemic saying “we have this under control”.
    Extreme.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Actually an Internet campaign by Cambridge Analytica targeting people marked as “persuadables”, a weird a still unanswered FBI announcement about Hilary’s emails, and that we still cling to using the outdated Electoral College is what got Trump elected...
    The emails and Cambridge Analytica had nothing to do with Hillary losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Extreme.
    Yes. As extreme as saying “15 going to zero”

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Cambridge Analytica and the FBI (because we know Comey is a Trump lover) and let's not forget the Russians. Seriously, you are so myopic and your hate filter is so tightly fixed that you are in kooky land. Take a step back, inhale deeply and come to grips with the fact that he won the election and all the help he needed was Hillary being so unlikable and her famous pronouncement that Trump's supporters were "deplorables." And you still can't figure out why he won.
    The Russians nonsense is embarrassing for anyone who is still going on about it.

ding ding ding...

& wouldn't you F'ing know it? There's Jung.....
    What's he doing after the EXPERTS at CDC change the
    recommendations for the general public on masks?

Well, once again, Jungy feels the desperate need to argue the point once again?

PLEASE! Spare me! Read the list & it could have been written by Jung. In fact, it was.

Keep rooting for failure Jung! Your my hero!
    Did you just ding ding your own post?

Michigan, w a population of 9.9M, is the 3rd highest state with cases now.

Ohio, w a population of 11.7M, has 4x less cases.

You know what a big difference was between these two states? One went forward with the Dem primary, the other didn't.

Wisconsin moves ahead with in-person voting amid 'stay-at-home' order

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Wisconsin moves ahead with in-person voting amid 'stay-at-home' order
    This just makes zero sense. Terrible.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Did you just ding ding your own post?