Register now to remove this ad

Page 165 of 605 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 9064

Thread: The COVID 19 (coronavirus) thread

PLEASE!

Share your conspiracy theories & unhinged TDS musings with ALL your friends DAILY!
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    LOVE IT DUDE! KEEP GOING!@@!!!!!

See you on November 3, 2020
    Great post. You did not discuss or context a damned thing from the material the quote box you included. Its to be expected in support of DonDon. If you don't have an argument...just blather. What the heck....it's what Donald does.

And...I need no encouragement to keep it up. Its not my fault that Donald provides such fertile ground for criticism.
    Last edited by jung; 04-03-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Deity
    I'm coming around once again to embracing the never ending blame and condemnation of POTUS Trump!

Embracing it, and even encouraging TDS hysteria was a winning formula in 2016, so I'm almost certain it will work again.

In 2016, they called us all "racists, bigots, homophobes, misogynists, neo-Nazi co-conspirators" for ignoring all the "CONDEMNABLE" insanity they were spewing about Trump.....

That, without a doubt, turned off voters in a BIG WAY, as Dems were 99% certain they had that election in the bag.

The SNOWFLAKE MELTDOWN was EPIC! I've never seen anything like it in 50 years of watching politics.
    IT WAS A THING OF PURE BEAUTY! Truly wonderful!
    & nobody was more deserving of it than HYSTERICAL Dems and the HYSTERICAL msm, who slung more invectives & ad hominem attacks at R's.

Well, They haven't listened to America, especially Middle America, and they have kept on with almost 3 1/2 years of daily 24/7/365 hysterical insanity aimed at Trump and all who voted for him.

NOW.... In the midst of THE MOST cataclysmic pandemic ever imagined by anyone, they want to quintuple down on the hysterical blame game? Put 90% of their focus on nitpicking every Trump move, and hysterically BLAME 1 man for EVERY problem from Day 1 of this crisis?

HA! I LOVE IT!

The coming Nov 3, 2020 SNOWFLAKE MELTDOWN is going to eclipse the 2016 meltdown!

The 6 - 10% rabidly out of their mind TDS Dem (of course nobody on here is that unhinged), who spend much of their waking day losing it over everything TRUMP, are going to be in for SHOCK and AWE" on Nov. 3rd, like they've never imagined .

Just as in 2016, these folks are going to be convinced that the hysterical TDS Twitter, CNN, & MSNBC crowd is representative of the country....

LOL :0 THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!
    * Nov. 3rd can not come too soon.
    - We will have emerged from this crisis & the country will be making an EPIC comeback!
    - Then, we get to watch the coming meltdown.

PRICELESS!

It’s really weird to sing the praises of Trump while the only people in this country not under lockdown are the ones in the ICU. We’ve had numerous other deadly viral outbreaks in recent years - SARS, Ebola, Zika, West Nile, AIDS, H1N1 - but this is the first time we’ve all been sent home and shut the country down. Why does that make you happy?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    So Friday afternoon Goldman announces that their CEO, of a company that really should no longer exist, got a 20% raise to $27.5M, during an existential national crisis that will certainly involve taxpayers bailing out his company for the 2nd time in 12 years.
    @GoldmanSachs
    $GS
    Since when did Gdman Sachs ever do anything by the books? Those folks are so crooked, they won’t even obey the laws of physics...

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    It’s really weird to sing the praises of Trump while the only people in this country not under lockdown are the ones in the ICU. We’ve had numerous other deadly viral outbreaks in recent years - SARS, Ebola, Zika, West Nile, AIDS, H1N1 - but this is the first time we’ve all been sent home and shut the country down. Why does that make you happy?
    QUOTE ME, WHERE I "SING THE PRAISES OF" Trump?

HAPPY? Really? Are you fucking kidding me?

I have families worried about feeding their kids!

That's the whole fucking point!

You guys, lucky enough to "have yours," can spew anti-Trump gotcha bullshit ALL DAY LONG!

HAVE AT IT!

I'm just embracing how that's gonna work out for ya, SINCE THAT'S THE SINGULAR FOCUS OF SO MANY.....

p.s. ME? Yeh! I'll be fine! My students? Not so much!

Keep playing the blame game baby!
    Last edited by Sox75; 04-03-2020 at 07:51 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Deity
    QUOTE ME, WHERE I "SING THE PRAISES OF" Trump?
    Here

https://www.talksox.com/forum/search...earchid=524314

Ahhh wh what? Can't hear you!
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Great post. You did not discuss or context a damned thing from the material the quote box you included. Its to be expected in support of DonDon. If you don't have an argument...just blather. What the heck....it's what Donald does.

And...I need no encouragement to keep it up. Its not my fault that Donald provides such fertile ground for criticism.
    ALL OF IT. You linked almost nothing.

Let me help you....
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Trump lying through his teeth again...as usual.

"we inherited a very bad test" [for COVID-19]

No you didn't and you know you didn't DonDon. CDC under YOUR administration developed a faulty test. ...The End, ASSHOLE!

Is there any circumstance critical enough to keep DonDon from finding somebody to blame lying in the process. Nobody even asked him about the CDC's initial effort to develop a test. That did not stop DonDon from riffing away with a complete LIE!

Current rate of Mortality to Contagion today tops 2.5% and the rate of Mortality is still accelerating.

Today's Task Force briefing is a complete cluster as it is for the most part DonDon riffing.
    How's that ?
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

If you want your childish nonsense linked, do it yourself.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

All these Duped physicians...

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/hydrox...reatment-poll/

An international poll of thousands of doctors rated the Trump-touted anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine the best treatment for the novel coronavirus.

"Of the 6,227 physicians surveyed in 30 countries, 37 percent rated hydroxychloroquine the “most effective therapy” for combating the potentially deadly illness, according to the results released Thursday."

Incredible! "GOD DAMN the pushah man!"

All fooled by the Orange Man!

Weren't there a few physicians on here telling us to "listen to the doctors?"

If I'm on deaths door, & some quack tempts me to try this "snake oil?" I tell that slimy prick, "NO CAN DO! Save those leaches for some unsuspecting poor soul!"

I say, "bleed me doc! Then chop me up a snake, a pigeon, some herbs, vinegar, a big old Walla Walla onion, make me a smoothie, & prop me up next to a roaring bonefire!"

Where the hell do they find these f'ing quacks!?

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....22.20040758v2
    Last edited by Sox75; 04-04-2020 at 12:31 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by oldmaninthevegasdesert View Post
    here is something closer to the truth, it is part of the Op, there is yet another money trail involved...
    https://www.vigiliae.org/virus-link-to-5g/
    Hey! Whadaya know? The old man in the Vegas Desert has moved to Birmingham, UK. Huh?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/113201...-theory-masts/
    Headline:
    "HOLY SMOKE Idiots ‘BURNING 5G masts’ after conspiracy that ‘radiation sparked coronavirus’ is spread by celebs"
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Deity
    ALL OF IT. You linked almost nothing.

Let me help you....

I don't have to link anything. Its public knowledge. If you don't watch and listen to these briefings that's on you. Its not on me.

Deity
    All these Duped physicians...

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/hydrox...reatment-poll/

An international poll of thousands of doctors rated the Trump-touted anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine the best treatment for the novel coronavirus.

"Of the 6,227 physicians surveyed in 30 countries, 37 percent rated hydroxychloroquine the “most effective therapy” for combating the potentially deadly illness, according to the results released Thursday."

Incredible! "GOD DAMN the pushah man!"

All fooled by the Orange Man!

Weren't there a few physicians on here telling us to "listen to the doctors?"

If I'm on deaths door, & some quack tempts me to try this "snake oil?" I tell that slimy prick, "NO CAN DO! Save those leaches for some unsuspecting poor soul!"

I say, "bleed me doc! Then chop me up a snake, a pigeon, some herbs, vinegar, a big old Walla Walla onion, make me a smoothie, & prop me up next to a roaring bonefire!"

Where the hell do they find these f'ing quacks!?

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....22.20040758v2
    Wake me up when the US trials are completed.

Wake me up when the US trials are completed.
    LOL :0
    Come on dude... you wouldn't wake up with a fire alarm!

BUT! I am sorry Trump personally poisoned that poor guy with fish tank cleaner! Dispicable!
    RedSoxDirtdog 19