Register now to remove this ad

Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 4,636 to 4,638 of 4638

Thread: COVID-19 Non Political Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Mark down these two dates and locations and see if we don't end up with spikes a few weeks out:
    - Aug 27th in Wash DC where 2,000 people packed onto the WH grounds, unmasked and not distanced for approximately two hours
    - Aug 28th in my own neck of the woods where approximately 1,400 IDIOTS stood unmasked and not distanced for about the same length of time for a Trump rally

Both were outdoors. But they were so packed in for such a long period that I am not convinced it mattered. Note the dates and see if we can tell in the data out 2-3 weeks for DC and NH.
    How about the Smashmouth concert in Sturgis where 100 people are already positive for COVID?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    How about the Smashmouth concert in Sturgis where 100 people are already positive for COVID?
    That is another. I made the mistake of not marking down Sturgis because I kept arguing to myself that the Sturgis crowd comes from so many different places and then disperses that I thought I would never be ever to track outbreaks back to Sturgis. You are right though. 100 people from one event at Sturgis is enough to turn into several hot spots depending on where those people ended up after Sturgis.

Also closing this thread