Register now to remove this ad

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 428

Thread: Total baloney thread.

  1. #346
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,983
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I think, just once, I'd like to hear an announcer see an outstanding play and completely lose it "What a play!!! I've never see anything like that!! Even when I saw that UFO and got anally probed!!!"

    That type of play calling would make me smile...
    You are still so not right.

  2. #347
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    I can't stand Claire, so I will be rooting for a shit-show.

    LOL :0

    I'm waiting for "socially distanced, "Batchelor in Paradise."

    HA! :0 LOL
    I could not stand Clare when when she was on Juan Pablo's season, and was, in fact, pulling for the other girl Nikki. Clare has grown on me though. No doubt that she's a b-i-t-c-h and she's not going to put up with any crap. LOL

  3. #348
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I could not stand Clare when when she was on Juan Pablo's season, and was, in fact, pulling for the other girl Nikki. Clare has grown on me though. No doubt that she's a b-i-t-c-h and she's not going to put up with any crap. LOL
    Kimmi used two bad words in this post. What is happening?????
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #349
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Are you kidding me with this??? ^^^
    You go girl!!

  5. #350
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Kimmi used two bad words in this post. What is happening?????
    It’s a sign of the Apocalypse. Get your affairs in order. And don’t sweat the PTBNL’s any more...

  6. #351
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Kimmi used two bad words in this post. What is happening?????
    2020 is happening! Beyond that, it doesn't count if you spell the word.

  7. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Kimmi used two bad words in this post. What is happening?????

    Hey, this is real life folks! We're not talking some inane sitcom!! These are real lives, and dare i say, the very existence of love in this world of chaos.

    Kimmi gets that! If she needs to cuss on this one monumental topic, so be it.

    Bringing together Agape, Phileo, and Eros

    There is no TV show with greater love.

    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

  8. #353
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    2020 is happening! Beyond that, it doesn't count if you spell the word.
    Well, it doesnít count if you spell it when youíre talking. But when youíre typing, thatís all you do anyway...

  9. #354
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,577
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    You go girl!!
    Badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  10. #355
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    28,268
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Well, it doesn’t count if you spell it when you’re talking. But when you’re typing, that’s all you do anyway...
    Seems a fair point.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

    Theme song of 2020 Red Sox: "Tanks for the Memories"

  11. #356
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    I think the oddest word might be "overdose."

    A dose is defined as a "recommended amount of a medicine or drug." Yet many people die from an "overdose" of cocaine or heroin. Doesn't that imply there is a recommended amount of these drugs?

  12. #357
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,577
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I think the oddest word might be "overdose."

    A dose is defined as a "recommended amount of a medicine or drug." Yet many people die from an "overdose" of cocaine or heroin. Doesn't that imply there is a recommended amount of these drugs?
    Yes, it'd be the amount that gets you f-u-c-k-e-d up but doesn't kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  13. #358
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,577
    Some people would say there is never too much cocaine, but some of the b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t 70's hard rock shows that to be false.

    Bowie did put out some good material on a dose of peppers, milk and cocaine. However, he stated in later years that he doesn't remember recording those albums at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  14. #359
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Yes, it'd be the amount that gets you f-u-c-k-e-d up but doesn't kill you.
    Is that written on the side of the package? Or do you need a prescription?

  15. #360
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20,097
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Some people would say there is never too much cocaine, but some of the b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t 70's hard rock shows that to be false.

    Bowie did put out some good material on a dose of peppers, milk and cocaine. However, he stated in later years that he doesn't remember recording those albums at all.
    Well, I have said many of his albums were largely forgettable.

    But "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" was an absolute masterpiece on every level...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •