I’m so glad the draft will be on Thursday. I need some sports in my life, even if it’s just a roster filling evening for football and no actual games are played.

I’m a Giants fan. My team has the fourth pick, but the team is so terrible that they would benefit from trading back and getting multiple picks. If they stay at the spot, I’d like them to take Simmons, who looks like a freak talent and would likely be a franchise altering LB for the next decade. But I’d almost rather they move back and draft a LT that can keep Danny Dimes from getting murdered again. Solder came over from NE and in true NE FA form, entirely sucked outside of BB’s system.

It seems we know who is the 1-2 picks. 1 will be Burrow. 2 will be Chase Young to Washington. My hope is Miami falls in love with Tua and the Giants sit pretty with a pick that could be dealt for to get Hebert. That would leave the Giants with the type of haul that could really add to last year’s draft class. Maybe get a pick around #9 (Jaguars), get a second rounder in 2020 and another 1st in 2021.