Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gronkowski to join Brady with Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    that would be me if i bought NFL jerseys. the last nfl jersey i purchased has "bledsoe" on the back of it.....
    I own a Larry Bird team USA jersey that I've had for 28 years and a USC football jersey from when I had season tickets. I don't think I've ever owned any others.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I don’t blame Brady for playing as long as someone pays him, but screw the Bucs.

Maybe I’ll prioritize Godwin over Evans in my fantasy draft. But that’s about it for me as far as this goes.
    They are the 1993 Chiefs. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I own a Larry Bird team USA jersey that I've had for 28 years and a USC football jersey from when I had season tickets. I don't think I've ever owned any others.
    I won a Brady Super Bowl LIII jersey at a UConn basketball game, and then bought a Jamal Adams Jets jersey last year around this time, since he's an absolute baller and his last name is my first name. Within 48 hours, both of them could no longer be on those teams. I hate having jerseys/t-shirts of players that aren't on that team anymore, but I'm keeping my Mookie t-shirt for now.
    I can't disagree with you

My USC jersey is #4 for Joe McKnight.

the last jersey i got for myself i actually had a custom one made. after we signed Daisuke Matsuzaka i had a Red Sox home jersey made with the 18 on the back in Japanese symbols. above the number i had a pair of dice embroidered with a K next to it.......
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I won a Brady Super Bowl LIII jersey at a UConn basketball game, and then bought a Jamal Adams Jets jersey last year around this time, since he's an absolute baller and his last name is my first name. Within 48 hours, both of them could no longer be on those teams. I hate having jerseys/t-shirts of players that aren't on that team anymore, but I'm keeping my Mookie t-shirt for now.
    Mookie may never play a game in another uniform besides the red sox for his career.....
    other names i have posted under: none

Not a big shock, but if Brady had re-signed with the Pats, Gronk says, he would have been back with the Pats this year too.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Not a big shock, but if Brady had re-signed with the Pats, Gronk says, he would have been back with the Pats this year too.
    And I'm good with everything because the Evil Empire has been broken up. If NE or TB wins the Super Bowl, I'm not going to get as mad as if Brady won another one in NE.

And the only NFL jersey I ever bought was a Troy Aikman one. That was over 20 years ago and nowadays I hate the Cowboys with a passion.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.