Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 644 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    It's kind of a male ego thing, it's primal and definitely stupid. We try to get the better of each other. From an early age, boys form gangs and try to terrorize each other.
    This gang thing sounds Canadian. What with your Red Scorpions and your United Nations and your Bacon brothers...

Top CDC officials say COVID probably can’t be transmitted by farts...

WHAT SAY YOU, TALKSOX?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Top CDC officials say COVID probably can’t be transmitted by farts...

WHAT SAY YOU, TALKSOX?
    Not from mine, I've been wearing a mask on my ass just to make sure other people are protected.
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Exactly.

And it’s not like you were that much to look at before
    Oh yeah? My avatar's as badmitten as yours.

“They are warriors aren’t they, when you see them going into those hospitals and they’re putting the stuff that you deliver, but they’re wrapping themselves, and the doors are opening, and they’re going through the doors, and they’re not even ready to go through those doors, they probably shouldn’t, but they can’t get there fast enough, and they’re running into death just like soldiers run into bullets in a true sense, I see that with the doctors and the nurses and so many of the people that go into those hospitals, it’s incredible to see, it’s a beautiful thing to see.”

-Trump speaking about nurses

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...8AP9nBOiFidynE
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    Not from mine, I've been wearing a mask on my ass just to make sure other people are protected.
    Better to be safe than sorry.

“They are warriors aren’t they, when you see them going into those hospitals and they’re putting the stuff that you deliver, but they’re wrapping themselves, and the doors are opening, and they’re going through the doors, and they’re not even ready to go through those doors, they probably shouldn’t, but they can’t get there fast enough, and they’re running into death just like soldiers run into bullets in a true sense, I see that with the doctors and the nurses and so many of the people that go into those hospitals, it’s incredible to see, it’s a beautiful thing to see.”

(right when the new thread is steered towards flatulence, Moon has to go and post a metaphor) Spidey's olfactory senses are souring -- or that Daredevil's?

Deity

And some say Biden is the one with dementia?

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    And some say Biden is the one with dementia?
    2 things can be Q.... errrr TRUE! That’s what I meant...

Anyone currently stuck in a military tribunal or has been recently replaced with a clone? Hit me up, my inbox is open.

If anyone meets my Father In Law, you can make small talk with him about the flatusphere.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...&defid=5708851

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Anyone currently stuck in a military tribunal or has been recently replaced with a clone? Hit me up, my inbox is open.
    Not me, I'm currently in my mothers basement acting hysterical.
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

From what I saw on the last thread, I'm not sure what more could be said to not get banned, except maybe threatening another's life.
    Right? Besides your buddy talking about F'ing somebody's mom up the ar_ _ because he didn't agree with a Republican perspective. You implicitly cheered that $#!+ on, but report all counters. Please stop the, "I'm so appalled by this behavior routine, when you clearly ignored all the attacks on 3 of us, while GANG MAULING us 24/7, implicitly and explicitly accusing us of the most vile things possible.

This is a joke!
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    Not me, I'm currently in my mothers basement acting hysterical.
    LOL :0 and I hadn't even gotten to this guy's comment.

You gotta love it! THE GUY who was so threatened by Republican opinions, he went scorched earth on all 3 Republicans?

Look... I'm TOTALLY DOWN FOR backing this shit off the edge, but let's cut the shit with the one way bullshit? Can we?

We ALL went way over the edge. Me included! No doubt about it! Hell.... I'm guilty ad sin! Just as are everyone who kept explicitly and implicitly blaming us for Trump, and Trump for "killing all of us."

So.... if we are going to move on, let's not keep the, "oh lord, 'some here were so naughty' bullshit going!?

RIGHT?!

WE'RE ALL GUILTY! IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT! WE ALL STARTED PROVOKING! WE ALL STARTED THE stupid partisan nonsense. WE ALL are guilty of saying shit that was way over the top.

So, please! Let's move on, but let's move on as men! Step up, say you were over the top. Say you were provoking. Say you were partisan, and ruthlessly attacking the other side!

Can we ever cut the bullshit here, & just say... "sorry! I was over the top on many a comment! That was too much! Not cool! I am sorry for doing that?"

I am sorry!

We need to move on! We do! I am sorry for the provocative shit I said! BUT... I did so in defense of all Republicans & conservatives under attack.

STILL NOT OK! STILL NOT COOL TO DO!

But.... please let's not start the same bullshit!

Right?
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Calling a clown a clown= "mauling"

lmao!
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?