Register now to remove this ad

Page 563 of 644 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Are you sure no rioters or looters are right- wingers?
    You replied to your own post, so I'm not sure who you're asking.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Deity
    Well this resolves that little mystery from yesteday

https://news.yahoo.com/atifa-website...l&uh_test=2_06

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    this one made me literal el-oh-el.
    btw - trump is going to win in a landslide. USA is full of racists that can't wait to pull the Trump lever again. the dude aint even a republican so the "i am voting for the republican" bullshit is fucking nonsense. you are voting for racism. that's it.
    Sad!
    hmmm - so voting Republican = racist. i've really never been called that but ok. There are so many things that I cannot buy into that are being shoved down the throat by the "cancel cultists". No amount of name calling, no amount of ya buts, is apt to change my mind. Sadly I think that this mess will get a lot worse before it gets much better. I've been very tolerant over the years with people who have different ideas and ways of doing things than I do but it is doubtful that border line threatening and nastiness is going to change my mind. i'm no rightist but if voting Republican makes me one than so be it. There are a number of people posting here who aren't content to simply demonize the President now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    You replied to your own post, so I'm not sure who you're asking.
    I thought I clicked edit, but it must have been reply.
    Sox 4 Ever

I thought I clicked edit, but it must have been reply.
    To answer your question, I certainly wouldn't be shocked if some extreme-right looney tunes had worked their way into the festivities by now.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    To answer your question, I certainly wouldn't be shocked if some extreme-right looney tunes had worked their way into the festivities by now.
    I'm pretty sure a wide spectrum of nutcases joined in "the festivities" some just because they needed a new TV. Opportunists might be the word to choose.
    Sox 4 Ever

Big surprise:

The birther attacks have begun on on Kamela Harris, already. I'm waiting for T Rump to say, "Some people are questioning her eligibility..."
    Sox 4 Ever

Meanwhile, Covid-19 testing is a mess in Texas. Our positivity rate is up to 24.5%. It's much higher in the Houston area.

More than one-in-five Texans who are tested for coronavirus are positive, the worst statewide rate in the country. But the number of people getting tests has plummeted in the last two weeks, which could understate how widespread the virus really is as schools reopen and hospitalizations and deaths remain near record highs.

Texas’s drop in testing is part of a larger nationwide trend that’s seen the average number of coronavirus tests fall from more than 800,000 a day in late July to roughly 700,000 over the last week.

Last edited by moonslav59; 08-13-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    Sox 4 Ever

Trump projected his flaws on Hillary Clinton, and it worked — but 2020 is different

Trump baits the media by claiming Biden has a "racism problem." So far this false equivalence isn't sticking

Will it work again?
    Sox 4 Ever

Trump baits the media by claiming Biden has a "racism problem." So far this false equivalence isn't sticking

Will it work again?
    LOL :0 "projected HIS flaws...."
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Legend
    Meanwhile, Covid-19 testing is a mess in Texas. Our positivity rate is up to 24.5%. It's much higher in the Houston area.

More than one-in-five Texans who are tested for coronavirus are positive, the worst statewide rate in the country. But the number of people getting tests has plummeted in the last two weeks, which could understate how widespread the virus really is as schools reopen and hospitalizations and deaths remain near record highs.

Texas’s drop in testing is part of a larger nationwide trend that’s seen the average number of coronavirus tests fall from more than 800,000 a day in late July to roughly 700,000 over the last week.

Any idea why the drop in testing?
    If that number decreases the percentage of positive cases goes up since they are likely only testing people they are strongly suspicious of.

Legend
    Hypocritical jackass:

“ Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump requested mail-in ballots for Florida's primary election on Tuesday, according to Palm Beach County records, despite the President's frequent attacks on voting by mail.”

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Any idea why the drop in testing?
    If that number decreases the percentage of positive cases goes up since they are likely only testing people they are strongly suspicious of.
    They say people are getting complacent, despite the rise in deaths and positivity rates.

Results take 7-10 days, so that might be it. Why get tested when it won't matter. You'll be dead or ok in 10 days.

I am just shocked no right wing poster speaks to this issue. They don't dare.

We are 6 freakin' months into this mess and testing is getting worse.

Don't get me started on contact tracing.

It's like the two biggest pillars in fighting a pandemic are being ignored, and the right just twiddles their thumbs and prays the economy bounces back.

6 FREAKIN' MONTHS!
    Sox 4 Ever

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Hypocritical jackass:

“ Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump requested mail-in ballots for Florida's primary election on Tuesday, according to Palm Beach County records, despite the President's frequent attacks on voting by mail.”
    He thinks there's a significant difference between Absentee and mail-in ballot.

He keeps saying states are just mailing out ballots, when they are actually applications for ballots- same as the absentee ballot procedure.

This whole voter fraud mantra is the biggest fraud, today other than our clown-in-chief, himself.
    Sox 4 Ever

I called it:

“I heard it today, that she doesn’t meet the requirements, and by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer.”

“I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president. But that’s very serious. You’re saying that they say that she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country.”

-T Rump

Harris> Black> Birther

(BTW, they are not saying she wasn't born in the USA- ONLY T RUMP IS! Her mom and dad were not citizens, but it's clear T Rump can't read.)
    Last edited by moonslav59; 08-13-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    Sox 4 Ever