Register now to remove this ad

Page 566 of 644 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    There will be ample time for people to ask invalid questions? Don't question your leader? Is that what you are getting at? That's some real BLUE MAGA shit right there.
    Just to clarify: there are no valid questions about wearing mask. I already wrote the situations where masks should be worn. I wrote exactly what the ID experts are recommending-all of them.
    There will be ample time to ask valid questions on OTHER SUBJECTS. I expect Biden to answer them as clearly as possible. He isn't going to be perfect. But he's not T Rump, and thats the deciding factor.

Legend
    And the Democrats won't care. It's all performative.
    Let me ask you this: do you think that everyone should have the right to vote his or her conscience in every election? Do you think that the fears about going to a polling place are legitimate in this election? Has there ever been evidence that widespread fraud has influenced or changed the results of a major election?

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    actually president trump said "there's good people on both sides".
    so theres that.

Attachment 1165
    Yes. There are good people on all sides.

There are good and decent people who protest on any given occasion, and then there are assholes on both sides, who happen to agree with their respective sides.

There are asshole POS on the Right, i.e. White neo-Nazis, and there are Leftist POS, i.e. some BLM & ANTIFA who are currently pushing anarchy, chaos, violence, cop assassinations, mayhem, looting, etc.

These truths are obvious, and we see it without own eyes every day for the last 2 1/2 - 3 months.

Only 1 side denies the Leftist POS currently rioting nightly are Leftist anarchists.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Just to clarify: there are no valid questions about wearing mask. I already wrote the situations where masks should be worn. I wrote exactly what the ID experts are recommending-all of them.
    There will be ample time to ask valid questions on OTHER SUBJECTS. I expect Biden to answer them as clearly as possible. He isn't going to be perfect. But he's not T Rump, and thats the deciding factor.
    Dying on a very terrible hill. There are so many valid questions about what wearing masks means.

When you're only argument is "he's not Donny Dump T Rump orange bad man"....
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Let me ask you this: do you think that everyone should have the right to vote his or her conscience in every election? Do you think that the fears about going to a polling place are legitimate in this election? Has there ever been evidence that widespread fraud has influenced or changed the results of a major election?
    1. Everyone should have the right to vote. Period. Unfortunately, both parties are good at infringing on those rights.
    2. People have legitimate fears about going in public and should be able to vote by mail.
    3. In the US? Not that I'm aware of.

However, none of that changes my point that Dems are just AGAIN talking a big game, blaming the other side and not planning on actually getting stuff done.

Kinda like how old out to lunch "liberals" think the Green New Deal is just too much. LOL. Who sounds like the Trump voter: the person who want change that will make this world better or the person that believes they owe their vote to a party.

Just to clarify: there are no valid questions about wearing mask.
    Maybe one of the reporters had a question that you somehow didn't think of.

Not taking questions is just sheer gutlessness on the part of Biden's handlers.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

It is not the job of the Postal Service to open , process and count the mail - in ballots. Just to deliver them. They will be in a special envelope with it's own address and bar code . This will not be a problem. I will say that mail - in ballots are more susceptible to cheating. I think that much is pretty obvious. Whatever .

Legend
    Dying on a very terrible hill. There are so many valid questions about what wearing masks means.

When you're only argument is "he's not Donny Dump T Rump orange bad man"....
    To summarize when you have to wear a mask when a mandate is issued:

1. Any time you are indoors

2. Whenever you cannot maintain a minimum of six feet away from others who do not live in your home

I don't understand the confusion and I can't imagine a single valid question about those recommendations. Everyone knows what they are. Fauci et all have been saying it for months. By not taking questions Biden is saying JUST DO IT. He will have to face some tough questions later on. Its unavoidable.
    And yes, little donnie dump has been given his chance to manage a disaster and he has made our country one of the worst in terms of response. When someone fails like he has failed that person gets fired and someone else is given the chance. Maybe he won't do a good job either, but we already know what little donnie dump has in mind: declare the pandemic to be "not so bad", that its going to disappear magically etc etc. So yes, Biden isn't perfect, but he isn't little donnie dump.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Maybe one of the reporters had a question that you somehow didn't think of.

Not taking questions is just sheer gutlessness on the part of Biden's handlers.
    You think Biden won't ever face tough questions? Think again. That was not the time for it. I think that strategy was brilliant, actually. No questions about masks: JUST DO IT.

Legend
    1. Everyone should have the right to vote. Period. Unfortunately, both parties are good at infringing on those rights.
    2. People have legitimate fears about going in public and should be able to vote by mail.
    3. In the US? Not that I'm aware of.

However, none of that changes my point that Dems are just AGAIN talking a big game, blaming the other side and not planning on actually getting stuff done.

Kinda like how old out to lunch "liberals" think the Green New Deal is just too much. LOL. Who sounds like the Trump voter: the person who want change that will make this world better or the person that believes they owe their vote to a party.
    I think we agree on the three points then. Entirely.
    There is plenty of blame to go around on BOTH sides on way too many issues. Neither side wants to give in to "get something done". They are entrenched. Its not just the democrats or the republicans. Its gridlock because of BOTH of them.

You think Biden won't ever face tough questions? Think again. That was not the time for it. I think that strategy was brilliant, actually. No questions about masks: JUST DO IT.
    Maybe somebody might want to ask: why 3 months, exactly? Why not 4, or 2? Where did you come up with that precise number? Just little details like that.

But no doubt the best strategy is to keep Joe's lips sealed as much as possible.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

He hasn't faced a tough question in 6 months. They don't call him Hidin Biden for nothing.

2. Whenever you cannot maintain a minimum of six feet away from others who do not live in your home

I don't understand the confusion and I can't imagine a single valid question about those recommendations. Everyone knows what they are. Fauci et all have been saying it for months. By not taking questions Biden is saying JUST DO IT. He will have to face some tough questions later on. Its unavoidable.
    And yes, little donnie dump has been given his chance to manage a disaster and he has made our country one of the worst in terms of response. When someone fails like he has failed that person gets fired and someone else is given the chance. Maybe he won't do a good job either, but we already know what little donnie dump has in mind: declare the pandemic to be "not so bad", that its going to disappear magically etc etc. So yes, Biden isn't perfect, but he isn't little donnie dump.
    This is not how mask mandates have been rolled out everywhere.

If I'm a private business where customers don't come in, do I still have to wear masks?

Are all restaurants shutting down now? How do masks work for people eating?

What type of face coverings are permitted?

Those are 3 pretty valid questions just off the top of my head. I guess they aren't important to discuss? Maybe it's just because Biden can't answer them?

The dumbest thing I've read on here in a long time.

Fred: Where are the scientific studies that show that masks work? Have they done them on people for months to see the results vs. people that don't wear masks? Where is the research?