Register now to remove this ad

Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305
Results 4,561 to 4,564 of 4564

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    Nice try. First of all, the information came from the NY Times which is a left wing, communist, Trump hating, America hating rag. Totally uncredible.

Secondly, the numbers they cite, were after COVID was detected but well before the WHO declared any kind of Global pandemic and well before the Democrats wanted to do anything.

Third: The number of passengers flying directly into the U.S. from China was significantly reduced after President Trump issued a travel ban on Jan. 31 Ė the day after the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency.

He had to let some people in, i.e. American Citizens and they did quarantine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    David Dorn’s family is here on the South Law of WH and he’s getting a standing ovation. He was the St Louis police veteran killed defending his friends shop during the recent looting. #July4th2020

Never mentioned by lamestream media, at the time of his murder or now. Pathetic. That man was a hero. BLM didn't care about the life of that African American.
    Again, since you donít watch lame stream media, I assume you trust Fox News to tell you they didnít report his horrific death. Itís a lie. They did and I saw it. Trusting Fox is as bad as trusting MSNBC, which by the way I am boycotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    You should get banned again, seriously. He put you on ignore and you keep it up with these unprovoked attacks.
    I am not going to let him get away with his nonsense while I am blocked any more than I would let him get away with it if I wasn’t blocked.
    Why should I?
    Besides, he used that term to describe another poster here. What goes around comes around...

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    But those things (cheaper processes and environmental requirements on imports) are very speculative at this point. If a cheaper process comes along, everyone will jump on it.

Typically. Ironically the one country that refused to comply in the first instance that comes to mind is the USA, where we insist on using chlorine in our cable extrusion...

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    I am not going to let him get away with his nonsense while I am blocked any more than I would let him get away with it if I wasnít blocked.
    Why should I?
    Besides, he used that term to describe another poster here. What goes around comes around...
    Because none of the posts which you quoted, and then personally attacked him on, had anything to do with you. You butted your way into those conversations, and started taking cheap shots at his character. The worst part about it is that you know he's not even going to see it. What kind of sociopathic behavior is that. You are the definition of a troll. I don't know why, and I don't know how, but you have a personal vendetta against a700hitter, and it needs to stop or else you will be out of here. You contribute nothing else to this forum, certainly nothing positive. Your political opinions are bipolar and contradicting at best. You are a cyberbully, and do not deserve the privilege to be allowed to post freely on this website any further.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.