Register now to remove this ad

Page 495 of 644 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Providing links is better, I agree. It's not Ted's style, obviously. But it doesn't mean he's full of crap with these things either.
    Yes. Thats exactly what it means. Ted is fine for what he is, but his unsupported claims are pure BS. You just can't take him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Yes. Thats exactly what it means. Ted is fine for what he is, but his unsupported claims are pure BS. You just can't take him seriously.
    As I pointed out, The Kamala Harris claim that you said was outrageous was accurate.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

This is pretty simple, but Moon and others WANT TO re-frane THESE ANARCHISTS, who have been RIOTING nightly, i.e. trying to PHYSICALLY TEAR DOWN buildings, property, structures, monuments, etc., of commerce and the government.

We are NOT TALKING about people who simply don't recognize the legitimacy of the very government & institutions that protect THEIR RIGHTS to "TALK" and "THINK" like fools.

Moon, Hoppy, 78, and others keep trying, like the Democrat establishment and the mainstream media, to tell us THE PROBLEM IS all the fault of cops, feds, and TRUMP, and ANTIFA Or other radicalized LEFT WING violent anarchists are a figment of ourbl imagination.

If Trump wins. . . . THIS IS THE TURNING POINT! Keep taking Karens. :0 You may think Middle America is as gullible as you, but 2016 proved otherwise. THE ONLY WAY Trump could possibly do the impossible yet again, is if Democrats keep passing on our collective legs, and tell us it's raining.

& this time around, you don't wholly OWN the FBI, DOJ, & CIA leadership, to run bogus counter Intel ops against the R candidate.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Actually, all you have to do is type "Kamala Harris would consider allowing Boston Bomber to vote" into Google and you'll find the stories. Pretty easy.
    EVERYONE should have the right to vote, including white collar criminal right wing dingbats.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

The terrorist piece of trash known as the " Marathon Bomber " should have been executed long ago . He could vote in hell .

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    The terrorist piece of trash known as the " Marathon Bomber " should have been executed long ago . He could vote in hell .
    Also, nobody should ever be executed in a just society.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Also, nobody should ever be executed in a just society.
    Wrong again . Nothing else is justice for someone like him .

Deity
    You go to prison, you lose your right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Maybe it’s time someone said how STUPID this logic is. “Hey, no one has died here!! Why are we taking precautions and being safe?!?!” Because we all know safety precautions NEVER cause safety.

And if Oregon has areas of ZERO COVID DEATHS, clearly they are immune. They will obviously NEVER have one EVER.

In fact, maybe some other restrictions need to be lifted.

For example - speed limits. Driving fast is fun!! But The Man says no, even in areas with NO SPEEDING DEATHS!! If you’re clearly immune to speeding, then you’re just hiding behind Johnny Law! Indy 500 drivers get to drive 200mph; why can’t I in a school zone?!?!

Cocaine. Did you know cocaine overdosed are WAAAAAAY down? And not only is cocaine fun, but it’s important! It makes us like shitty techno music and John Hughes movies!! And if no one has died from it in your county, you need to be able to cut a few lines long enough to divide I-90 lanes!! Hey, zero cocaine overdoses!! Oh and now pot is legal. But people are just keeping cocaine down!!

Beastiality. Some people think goats are hot! But can they make love to a goat? Noooooooooo! Well I say, why not?? Where I live, ZERO GOAT SEX DEATHS!! (Well, except that one guy, but it was his fault. He was told when you’re with a goat, you need to use a better safe word than “moo”!! But even with ZERO GOAT SEX DEATHS (well, one), no one is allowed !! Why? It’s obviously perfectly safe!!!

KEEP MOVING THE GOALPOSTS, and don't follow the actual SCIENCE these ladies scream about constantly.

"Flatten the curve."

In Oregon, we social distance with great fidelity, wore masks, etc. for 4 months.

IT WORKED! Are there areas of Europe that are opening up and going back to WORK. Teachers going back to WORK, because it's in THE BEST INTEREST OF ALL KIDS to go back to school?

OF COURSE THEY ARE!

Why are relatively REMOTE areas of Oregon so much different than say, Germany and other areas of Europe, where they are NOT HYSTERICAL Nancys as we have here?

Your hysterical logic and lack of SCIENCE, would argue that ALL OF Europe should stay shut down.

Let me repeat THE FACTS for you, since you are still not getting it.

* 6th lowest deaths PER THOUSAND in the nation
    * 22 out of 36 counties.... ZERO COVID DEATHS
    * ALL PARENTS BACK TO WORK
    * PAYING A FORTUNE FOR DAY CARE
    * Some ... many single mom's having to leave their kids home alone.

325 TOTAL Covid deaths out of 4,218,000 = 0.0000770507

Germany: Which has been touted here

9,144÷82,900,000 = .00010103

Oregon's deaths per million is significantly better than Germany.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/10/88984...el-and-thailan

We didn't just flatten the curve, we kicked the shit out of it.

NOW.... Most hero teachers WANT TO GO BACK to schools in almost every district other than Portland, where it is the only significant "hot spot," and that hot spot ain't that hot.

TEACHERS? Too many teachers think THEIR HEALTH TRUMPS ALL! We are too special to go back to work, and they are bent on proving we are NOT ESSENTIAL.

* As I've said, the governor here in Oregon is giving in to the HYSTERICAL Teacher's Unions, and we will spend the first month +++ distance learning with kids we've NEVER MET BEFORE.

Now... If you can keep the hysterical GOAT SEX DEATHS out of this, and actually respond to the LOGICAL comparison with Europe & Germany, who is opening schools?
    Stay focused now!
    Last edited by Sox75; 08-01-2020 at 12:18 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Legend
    As I pointed out, The Kamala Harris claim that you said was outrageous was accurate.
    The point is that when you post something like that and don't include a link as proof-or at least a quote from a legitimate source-its meaningless. I could post that T Rump is leading in Pennsylvania, but without a link, its unsubstantiated. I am not going to chase down all of his outrageous claims to see if they are true or not-no one is. I am fine with Tedballgame because even though what he writes is often unsubstantiated he never resorts to lowering himself to name calling here. He can keep making his claims; I will keep ignoring them because I am not going to go through the effort to find out if they are true or not.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    You go to prison, you lose your right to vote.
    I thought that was the law-the felons do not have the right to vote as long as they are in prison. Unless that law gets changed (unlikely) they won't be voting.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    You either have a death penalty or you do not. If you have a death penalty then sometimes the justice system will get it wrong and innocent people will be sentenced to death. Thats the problem I have with the death penalty. For some living in prison for the rest of your life is worse than death.

Chuck Woolery: "Where we are now. Democrats want Covid 19 to take as many American lives as possible, keep your children at home. No School. They want America locked down so you can't work. Shut down all Republican voices. Chaos in the streets of cities. Just to gain Power."

Exactly.

Pro-life students were arrested for writing "Black Pre-born Lives Matter" outside a Washington DC Planned Parenthood with chalk.

Unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    The point is that when you post something like that and don't include a link as proof-or at least a quote from a legitimate source-its meaningless. I could post that T Rump is leading in Pennsylvania, but without a link, its unsubstantiated. I am not going to chase down all of his outrageous claims to see if they are true or not-no one is. I am fine with Tedballgame because even though what he writes is often unsubstantiated he never resorts to lowering himself to name calling here. He can keep making his claims; I will keep ignoring them because I am not going to go through the effort to find out if they are true or not.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ison_vote.html

LEMON: But people who are in -- convicted, in prison, like the Boston Marathon bomber, on death row, people who are convicted of sexual assault, they should be able to vote?

HARRIS: I think we should have that conversation.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...stions/588094/

Senator Kamala Harris said the issue was worth a conversation. Then, in a press conference a day later, she said that it was complicated and that she would talk to experts before making up her mind. This is the political equivalent of saying you’re in a tunnel before making static noises and hanging up the phone.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19