Register now to remove this ad

Page 115 of 644 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Antifa killed George!
    other names i have posted under: none

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    Typical left wing response. Can't think of anything to combat the facts. Don't care about facts. Blah, blah, blah is the most intelligent thing you have posted here. Congratulations.
    I make it a point never to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    awesome. so the group in power has...no power? cool...i will vote for Trumpf in november then if that means he is not really in power? thanks.
    No, I am sure you will vote for the guy with dementia who doesn't know what day it is. Thats how smart you are. UConn should be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    I make it a point never to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
    That is so original and so left wing!

let us know when you post a FACT ted. thanks.
    Here is a fact: Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systematic racism. What did they do about it? Nothing. That is a fact but you don't want to talk about that. Everything is just Trump's fault. Right!

Legend
    Here is a fact: Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systematic racism. What did they do about it? Nothing. That is a fact but you don't want to talk about that. Everything is just Trump's fault. Right!

Finally you can see reality. Congratulations! Is your hair orange too?

No, I am sure you will vote for the guy with dementia who doesn't know what day it is. Thats how smart you are. UConn should be embarrassed.
    although i did grow up in Fairfield County i did not attend UCONN.
    my vote in november is still TBD. there is a chance i could vote Biden depending on his VP choice. but seriously, if you are telling me that the group in power for the past 3.5 years is not really in power then i would consider a vote for donald.

come on Ted. you know there are good people...on both sides!
    Blut und Boden

Fully expected you to disregard facts about Obama and Biden and just blame it on Trump. That is all the left and the media does. Thats the playbook.

come on Ted. you know there are good people...on both sides!
    Blut und Boden
    Yes there are good people on both sides. Agree. But antifa and the people behind the rioting and looting are scum and they are part of the left.

You have become so filled with hatred for Trump that you have lost the ability of rational thought. I saw the entire event of Monday night. There were no strong armed tactics but good solid crowd control. But typical of the anti Trump left they get hysterical and exaggerate what actually happened.

But Monday night was three days ago. Last night a thug shot an NYPD. police officer and 2 others were stabbed. The FBI now has proof of Antfa violence. Let see you spin those facts.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    You have become so filled with hatred for Trump that you have lost the ability of rational thought. I saw the entire event of Monday night. There were no strong armed tactics but good solid crowd control. But typical of the anti Trump left they get hysterical and exaggerate what actually happened.

But Monday night was three days ago. Last night a thug shot an NYPD. police officer and 2 others were stabbed. The FBI now has proof of Antfa violence. Let see you spin those facts.
    What I wrote was an exaggeration for the right wing extremist TeddyBallgame or whatever his name is...he is fully warped.

Like everyone else I abhor the violence that killing George Floyd has spawned. People have the absolute right to protest peacefully and when you try to suppress that by the kind of strong arm tactics that the park police used on June 1 what you get is more violence, not less. They will just take it somewhere else and pick a different day to express it.
    Antifa is a radical anarchist group that is dangerous and should be dealt with appropriately when they incite violence, cause destruction of property, and threaten physical harm, like anyone else. While they espouse a few of the platforms that the democratic party has adopted they are mostly a fringe group.

The issue I have with the June 1 protest is that it was an over-reaction caused by a desire by the Donkey in the White House to show strength. Sometimes the best way to be strong is to do nothing. Trying to suppress this movement with violent strong arm tactics is not going to produce the desired result. And yes, tear gas and rubber bullets ARE strong arm tactics.
    Last edited by FredLynn; 06-04-2020 at 01:47 PM.

What I wrote was an exaggeration for the right wing extremist TeddyBallgame or whatever his name is...he is fully warped.

Like everyone else I abhor the violence that killing George Floyd has spawned. People have the absolute right to protest peacefully and when you try to suppress that by the kind of strong arm tactics that the park police used on June 1 what you get is more violence, not less. They will just take it somewhere else and pick a different day to express it.
    Antifa is a radical anarchist group that is dangerous and should be dealt with appropriately when they incite violence, cause destruction of property, and threaten physical harm, like anyone else. While they espouse a few of the platforms that the democratic party has adopted they are mostly a fringe group.

The issue I have with the June 1 protest is that it was an over-reaction caused by a desire by the Donkey in the White House to show strength. Sometimes the best way to be strong is to do nothing. Trying to suppress this movement with violent strong arm tactics is not going to produce the desired result. And yes, tear gas and rubber bullets ARE strong arm tactics.
    Again we disagree. No point to discuss this issue further since neither will change our opinion.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    Again we disagree. No point to discuss this issue further since neither will change our opinion.
    Fair enough...I won't engage you with this but I reserve the right to engage others.

I do want to raise a different issue regarding the murder of Mr Floyd. I like all of us was appalled by his murder. The one thing I noticed about the video that I found especially disturbing was that Chauvin seemed to be enjoying himself. It almost appeared that he had a personal grudge against Mr Floyd. Then when it became known that they had worked together it became more likely that this was not a chance encounter. It were not a chance encounter then first degree murder charges would certainly be a consideration.
    Further the other cops seemed to defer to Chauvin. I certainly would like to know why. It appears to me there is much more going on then what has made public thus far.