Register now to remove this ad

Page 546 of 644 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Citation needed. Or are you not inferring that millions of people died?
    I think he now means non American lives- like they mattered under GW or now under T Rump..
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by sox75 View Post
    yes. I vividly recall your outrage and hysterical once every 10 minute posts, when obama buried the intel reports on the stunning and barbaric rise of isis after his expeditious pull out of iraq that led to over 2 million butchered and the greatest refugee crisis in 60+ years.

I also vividly recall your outrage, hysteria, and obsessive posting when he used his doj to prosecute james rosen and all those ap reporters who wouldn't reveal their whistleblower sources who outed the cia intel report.

You sure are a warrior for "the truth!"

now... Cue the whining claiming you didn't like obama, and ignore the stark reality and absolute truth of the stunning difference in your reactions to all obama scandals, costing real and true millions of lives, vs. Your minute by minute hysteria over literally every thing this administration has done.

feed us more truth moony! Please!

P.s. Oh yes! "whataboutism" is extremely illustrative!

lol :0
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    Throughout the entire middle east... Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, ....

Millions in mass exodus or slaughtered.

500,000++ alone in Syria.

You can read. You either did or didn't. I won't fix your selective outrage & confirmation bias for you.
    You said "costing REAL and TRUE millions of lives." When people say "this tragedy cost xxxx lives" it usually means that xxxx is how many people actually died. Were 2M people butchered by ISIS in Iraq? I've seen it reported that 6M became refugees because of the crisis, but I haven't seen anywhere that stated anything close to that number for casualties. What I've seen is that it's closer to 200k (for Iraq only).

The death count of civilians in Syria due to the conflict with ISIS is also about 250k.

I'm not trying to minimize these deaths, but you do a disservice to your "argument" when you just throw out random numbers.

Your original argument was "2M died in Iraq because Obama pulled out." Now it's "millions died OR became refugees all over the Middle East because of Obama." It's not the same argument. I just asked for clarification.
    Last edited by mvp 78; 08-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    According to RealClearPolitics he is up 10 points today and 13 points yesterday. Not sure if those polls are likely voters or just general preference. The Rasmussen polls for whatever reason generally have Biden up by less than the others. Its still early, but as long as Biden doesn't put his foot in his mouth too much and lays low, allowing little donnie dump to continue to self destruct I like his chances.
    Keeping Biden in the basement has been working so far, but they can't keep him there 3 more months. Debates, please.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

I'm only going to respond to you this one last time.

I hated Obama. He did the same things T Rump is doing now, including illegal executive orders.

I've aid it dozens of times, yet you persist in making me out to be an Obama apologist. I never made one comment on Obama's IRS (invented) issue.

You see kids... this us what hsppens when you only read The Daily KOS & HUFFPO
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-unr...dal-1525905500

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/56030...rvative-groups

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1CV1TY

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...ama-irs-scanal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...unished-for-it

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jay-...ring-obama-era

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-senate-allies

You can never find a link, because there is none, let alone hysterical, every 10 minute posts.

I'm not sure why you continue lying about my positions.

Yes, I'm on the left. Attack my positions all you want, but STOP creating positions I don't hold and assigning them to me.

It's the main reason I gave up even trying to converse with you. It's impossible.and it's getting no better.

Notice...

* No mention of why Moony ignores THE VERY REAL political scandal of the century... . i.e. The Obams Admin leadership using the FBI, CIA, DOJ, +++ to spy on and take out the Republican Nominee in 2016 TO AFFECT A U.S. election.

REMEMBER HOW hysterical Moony was over "Russia Collusion? TO AFFECT A U.S. election?"

He has been totally MUM over the Obama admin, using HRC PAID FOR, discredited by THE SOURCE, Russian Disinformstion, as the very predicate to obtain FISA WARRENTS, to spy on the Trump campaign, to affect a U.S. election.

THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. history!

Moon? He is 100% disinterested in even FINDING OUT whether its true, let alone talking about that TRUTH?

If nothing else Moon..... stop your bullshit about being a warrior for "TRUTH."

You are a HUFFPO hound dog. You have no interest in "TRUTH," or "SCANDAL," unless it indicts Trump or any other of your HATED Republican foes.

You were DEFINITIVELY NOT OUTRAGED BY.....

* The massacre by IRIS after Obama's pull out of Iraq, WITH NO CONTINGENCY PLAN, leading to mass barbarism and the worst refugee crisis in 60+ years.

* You were not outraged about Obams definitively using the DOJ to go after CIA intel whistleblowers who exposed the rise of ISIS.

* You were not OUTRAGED by Obama delivering secret billions to Iran to buy the Iran nuke deal.

* You were NOT OUTRAGED by the 500,000 Slaughtered in Syria, while Obama hid behind red line after red line.

* You were NOT OUTRAGED by the IRS being used to target conservative 501-C3's

* You were NOT OUTRAGED about the outright lies about Benghazi.

* You were NOT OUTRAGED about Israel being thrown under the bus on his way out the door in Jan 17.

* You were NOT OUTRAGED when Crimea was overrun.

* YOU were not outraged by his SOS, double dipping with staff to raise 100's of MILLIONS for the Clinton Foundation from foreign nations

* You were NOT OUTRAGED by his Vice President USING HIS POSITION AS leading Foreign policy with China and Ukraine to enrich his grifter son to the tune of 10's of MILLION$$$$..... The Ukraine and China $$$$$.... You will be hearing LOTS MORE real soon.

* AND.... You have had ABSOLUTELY NO CURIOSITY about the Trump campaign definitively being spied on. You remember EARLY IN 2017 when Trump made the accusation, You remember Obama laughing it off? You remember the msm saying he should be impeached just for the accusation?

RIGHT?

Now.... We already know it was true. We 100% KNOW to Russian Disinformation was paid for by HRC. We 100% KNOW the FBI leadership KNOWINGLY USED the discredited Russian Disinformation to acquire and maintain FISA warrants. We 100% KNOW that a high ranking FBI lawyer altered documents, making targets look guilty of "Russia Collusion." We 100% know that Crossfire Hurricane was REAL.

Moon......

YOU KEEP MISSING MY OBVIOUS POINT... though I keep making it.

* Its about YOUR RELATIVE OUTRAGE. It's about you being a hypocrite who keeps claiming to care about scandal and "TRUTH."
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Keeping Biden in the basement has been working so far, but they can't keep him there 3 more months. Debates, please.
    Hoping against hope.
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Obviously touched a nerve. Further hysterics while claiming hysterics from others..

No conversation, because he talks only to self-created straw men.

T Rump is president. He's on the hot seat, now. It's his turn. He's giving us ammo hour. Expecting us not to point it out is laughable.

My list of outrages against Obama goes way beyond 75's list. It's pages and pages long. How he knows my level of outrage, when I never posted political positions on this site back then, I'll never know, but he sure pretends to know everything about me, despite being wrong every time.

Last edited by moonslav59; 08-11-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    This is called 'whataboutism', moon, and you have been indulging in it a lot. If someone says something about Biden you respond with 'yeah, but what about Trump, what about the right?'
    As in “what about the fact the test Trump took is only given to people where dementia is suspected?” Or “what about that Trump keeps bragging about acing this extremely simple test like he single-handedly cracked a KGB code?”

I get doubting Biden’s mental acuity. I don’t get not also doubting Trump’s...

You said "costing REAL and TRUE millions of lives." When people say "this tragedy cost xxxx lives" it usually means that xxxx is how many people actually died. Were 2M people butchered by ISIS in Iraq? I've seen it reported that 6M became refugees because of the crisis, but I haven't seen anywhere that stated anything close to that number for casualties. What I've seen is that it's closer to 200k (for Iraq only).

The death count of civilians in Syria due to the conflict with ISIS is also about 250k.

I'm not trying to minimize these deaths, but you do a disservice to your "argument" when you just throw out random numbers.

Your original argument was "2M died in Iraq because Obama pulled out." Now it's "millions died OR became refugees all over the Middle East because of Obama." It's not the same argument. I just asked for clarification.
    I do agree that that is exactly what I said, and that I could have been clearer.

YES! It "DESTROYED" millions of lives, but between Syria and the broader Middle East, it was AS MANY AS 500,000 in Syria *REPORTED IN THE NYT DOZENS OF TIMES.... and perhaps 150,000 ACTUAL SLAUGHTERED in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East. MILLIONS with their lives destroyed, and literally running, swimming, and drowning for their lives

My apologies .....

STILL.... Millions if lives destroyed when Obama pulled out expeditiously WITH NO CONTINGENCY PLAN, then used the DOJ to prosecute AP reporters who would not give up the whistleblowers who exposed the CIA INTEL reports in the EARLY & BARBARIC RISE of ISIS.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Now.....

What do you say about the substance of the point? Where was the RELATIVE outrage from the Moonys on the Left, in this, and the above scandals?

FOR THAT MATTER....

Where is the OUTRAGE from the Moonys and the Left on anarchists tearing down out great cities, holding residents in TERROR within our borders, subjecting us all to ANARCHY, CHAOS, MAYHEM, MURDER, etc...

Where is the fucking outrage over these anarchists MASS GATHERING, terrorizing the nation, and putting us all at risk for MASS Covid spread?

YOU JUST DON'T CARE, unless it indicts Trump or Republicans.

TRUTH?

There is exactly NO OUTRAGE BY PROMINENT Democrats. If there were, you'd be talking about it constantly.....

THIS IS MY POINT! Instead, we get Moony posting every 5 minutes about Orange �� Man
    Last edited by Sox75; 08-11-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    According to RealClearPolitics he is up 10 points today and 13 points yesterday. Not sure if those polls are likely voters or just general preference. The Rasmussen polls for whatever reason generally have Biden up by less than the others. Its still early, but as long as Biden doesn't put his foot in his mouth too much and lays low, allowing little donnie dump to continue to self destruct I like his chances.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    I see 7.2%

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html

Hoping against hope.
    There will be some sort of (virtual) debates.

The refugee numbers in 2020 are at the highest point in world history.

Thanks Obama!

Thanks Biden!

(The numbers began to sky rocket around 2012 and haven't slowed down.)

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/figures-at-a-glance.html
    Last edited by moonslav59; 08-11-2020 at 01:26 PM.

No COVID 19 tests available in 2016!

Damn Obama!

Damn Biden!

and here goes Moon.

Called out, so what does he do?

Double down on 1 / MINUTE hysterical posts to LITERALLY TURN THE PAGE.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    As in “what about the fact the test Trump took is only given to people where dementia is suspected?” Or “what about that Trump keeps bragging about acing this extremely simple test like he single-handedly cracked a KGB code?”

I get doubting Biden’s mental acuity. I don’t get not also doubting Trump’s...
    As I said, test them both on live TV.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.