Register now to remove this ad

Page 254 of 644 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    During the campaign, Trump promised a healthcare plan. Nope.
    Several times during his 3.5 years in office, he's said a plan is being worked on, and would be presented, soon.
    The GOP has had the Senate locked since 2015- never even a hint at a plan presented.

The ACA is far from perfect, but the fact that no attempt has ever been made to create a replacement plan is very telling. They don't want a plan. They want it to go back to the way it was before, and for some reason many have a short memory on how much insurance costs were going up before Obamacare and how lousy the out of pocket expenses were- not to mention pre-existing conditions.

Come up with a plan, for God's sake. Let us compare. I'd be glad to see a better plan, but I doubt we'll ever see one from the GOP that includes legitimate protection for pre-existing conditions and lower overall for equal or better coverage.
    There was at least one plan from Paul Ryan (Remember him?), but it was inferior to the ACA and went nowhere...

Freddy Pumpsie Lynn Chortles....
    T Rump

Someone asked me where I got it from. I told them I couldn't remember. Now I can give proper credit.

Why is it I'm not the slightest bit surprised to hear the two of you actually EAGERLY share this stuff in real social situations, as though it is some form of wit?

Actually not at all surprised. Do you ever wonder why your social interactions are almost always awkwardly come to quick end.

"Oh! Is that my wife sharing her famous Lettuce Wrap recipes? Gotta run buddy! Great talking to ya!"
    Last edited by Sox75; 06-30-2020 at 12:01 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Maybe even as early as 2019

white-house-aware-russian-bounties-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    so you keep going to the store without your mask on and i will keep calling you an asshole to your face when you run into me or my family. just like the mother fuckers that cant follow a simple arrow pattern down the aisle in the supermarket.
    sorry, not sorry republicans are selfish fucking assholes. wear a fucking mask. its pretty simple.
    Come to my county with ZERO Covid deaths. Come to any of the 22 out of 36 counties in Oregon with ZERO Covid deaths.

2 things I'd pay money to watch. Slasher getting in the face of some "mother fucker" cowboy, and calling him an asshole.... LMFAO :0 or... saying it to me.

Something tells me that Slasher would not do so, whether wearing his black skinny jeans, or his Obama Pajama Boy PJ's.

We'd still love to have you visit though. Our door is always open. Maybe I'd even take you out to the Ellsbury Ranch in Madras OR? We'd keep you away from grocery stores though. Your humor and false bravado would come to an abrupt end in that part of Oregon.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Maybe even as early as 2019

white-house-aware-russian-bounties-2019
    LMFAO :0

HUFFPO again Moon?

Remember when Arianna was a racist little rich girl?
    Last edited by Sox75; 06-30-2020 at 12:52 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

When it comes down to it, the best defense of President Trump's faltering leadership might be that he simply has no idea what is going on.

The See No Evil President

"The media has always been controlled by people with power, except for a few fringe outlets."

"I try to avoid the NYT."

2 things you said just a few pages ago (post #3765.)
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    "The media has always been controlled by people with power, except for a few fringe outlets."

"I try to avoid the NYT."

2 things you said just a few pages ago (post #3765.)
    He says he doesn't like NYT, but then responds with links to MSNBC and HuffPost. Interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    He says he doesn't like NYT, but then responds with links to MSNBC and HuffPost. Interesting
    I know, right after we were having this discussion about media bias. And he makes it sound like he's sure the NYT piece is the truth. A little strange.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

I know, right after we were having this discussion about media bias. And he makes it sound like he's sure the NYT piece is the truth. A little strange.
    DOD said they couldn't"t verify the report. CIA blasted the leak. What the TDS crowd fails to realize is just how dangerous these leaks are. Whoever is leaking and whomever Pelosi is empowering won't be happy until we are in armed conflict with the Russians. How does that serve U.S. national interests?
    Moreover the Iranians give more aid to the Taliban. Wouldn't it be prudent to completely exclude the possibility this is a false flag operation run by Iran or Pakistan. No the Trump haters just hate him so much that they rush to judgment. Sort of reminds one of the yellow journalism of the late 19th century that pushed us to war with Spain.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    DOD said they couldn't"t verify the report. CIA blasted the leak. What the TDS crowd fails to realize is just how dangerous these leaks are. Whoever is leaking and whomever Pelosi is empowering won't be happy until we are in armed conflict with the Russians. How does that serve U.S. national interests?
    Moreover the Iranians give more aid to the Taliban. Wouldn't it be prudent to completely exclude the possibility this is a false flag operation run by Iran or Pakistan. No the Trump haters just hate him so much that they rush to judgment. Sort of reminds one of the yellow journalism of the late 19th century that pushed us to war with Spain.
    Pelosi is empowering to do what?

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Pelosi is empowering to do what?
    You trivialize everything. Pelosi is empowering leaks and a rush to judgment! I suppose you think Congress will be better able than DIA, CIA, INR, NSA. or State ferreting out whether in fact these uncorroborated reports or true or do you prefer just shooting a few Russians and calling it square.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    You trivialize everything. Pelosi is empowering leaks and a rush to judgment! I suppose you think Congress will be better able than DIA, CIA, INR, NSA. or State ferreting out whether in fact these uncorroborated reports or true or do you prefer just shooting a few Russians and calling it square.
    Right.

I’m the one trivializing everything.

Meanwhile you’re leading the crowd that 1) continues to discredit or misbelieve any and every news story that makes Trump look bad, 2)pretends to know more about the inside of the Trump administration than actual insiders (many of whom have complained about Trump), 3) believes Trump knows medicine better than doctors and 4) label any who doesn’t adhere to these 3 criteria as “deranged”. Got it...

Legend
    I think its safe to say that no one here believes that any news source is constantly telling “the truth “. Naturally we all gravitate towards sources that are more in line with what we believe. Moon has said that he also reads some right leaning sources, as do I. Every single news source has a bias-as does everyone who posts here.