Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eduardo Rodriguez COVID thread

Eduardo Rodriguez COVID thread

Dealing with myocarditis due to covid 19. This is heart inflammation that can cause myocardial stunning leading to low ejection fraction and heart failure. Viral myocarditis usually resolves, but covid 19 is new and we don’t have good data on the likelihood of improvement. I only sincerely hope for a speedy recovery. This disease fucking sucks
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Dealing with myocarditis due to covid 19. This is heart inflammation that can cause myocardial stunning leading to low ejection fraction and heart failure. Viral myocarditis usually resolves, but covid 19 is new and we don’t have good data on the likelihood of improvement. I only sincerely hope for a speedy recovery. This disease fucking sucks
    Can you put that in layman’s terms please?
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Myocarditis is life threatening. It’s the kind of complication that could scare the MLB into shutting down

Yikes.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Myocarditis is life threatening. It’s the kind of complication that could scare the MLB into shutting down
    But not schools? Serious question -- since ERod is a professional athlete, and presumably in better physical condition than the majority of college students, and most children pre-K through high school, teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers and school bus drivers...

Yikes.
    This you?

OMG, did he die?
    Also in reference to ERod and COVID.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by 5GoldGloves:OF,75 View Post
    But not schools? Serious question -- since ERod is a professional athlete, and presumably in better physical condition than the majority of college students, and most children pre-K through high school, teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers and school bus drivers...
    That is a far more complicated issue. We don’t “need” baseball. We need education

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    This you?

Also in reference to ERod and COVID.
    Both are me, so?

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

1. Makes fun of ERod and dismisses his COVID
    2. Jacko says it’s bad, you say it’s bad.

Why have the dumb dismissive post in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    1. Makes fun of ERod and dismisses his COVID
    2. Jacko says it’s bad, you say it’s bad.

Why have the dumb dismissive post in the first place?
    One was in response to a doctor’s post which is worthy of more weight than the other post. The Red Sox have not given any indication that there is any reason for concern. I appreciate your close attention to my posts, but surely your time can be spent more productively.

Myocarditis is serious stuff. So after weeks of breathing broken glass, apparently some people recovering from the virus wind up getting this nasty gift. Worst two for one anybody could ever be unfortunate enough to contract.

Another reason, I am not letting my daughter go back to school next month. This decease is vicious deadly to some patients and debilitating to other patients and some patients wind up showing no symptoms. The craziest game of Russian roulette ever.

He’s going to need many, many tests to be allowed to play again. He’s going to get short of breath with exertion which is horrible for a professional pitcher

He’s going to need many, many tests to be allowed to play again. He’s going to get short of breath with exertion which is horrible for a professional pitcher
    Best thing is to shut him down for the next 60 days and focus on 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    Best thing is to shut him down for the next 60 days and focus on 2021.
    Agree.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

This team is horrible shut this man down and protect him from himself .2021 could be short lived with a strike also.Time to tank and trade away Benny JBJ others .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 07-26-2020 at 05:23 PM.