Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moreland

Moreland

Im sorry but Moreland has been 1 of the teams best bats...and he steps up even when the team is playing horribly...I like Chavis too but if Im the coach Moreland is playing every game

I dont understand this team at all

Then you have Peraza leading off....Doesnt know the ballpark....Tries to extend a single off the Monster tonight....Like come on

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalas21000 View Post
    Im sorry but Moreland has been 1 of the teams best bats...and he steps up even when the team is playing horribly...I like Chavis too but if Im the coach Moreland is playing every game
    Last year Mitch Moreland posted a .204/.283/.315/.598 line against lefthanders. The Mets send lefty Dave Peterson to the mound against the Red Sox tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Last year Mitch Moreland posted a .204/.283/.315/.598 line against lefthanders. The Mets send lefty Dave Peterson to the mound against the Red Sox tonight.
    Hi Harm , How's it going?

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    Hi Harm , How's it going?
    Strange times. My Mariners are 1-3 despite staking leads in each game against the defending American League champion Astros. Adult children have moved home where my wife and I have been working since March.

Be well.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Strange times. My Mariners are 1-3 despite staking leads in each game against the defending American League champion Astros. Adult children have moved home where my wife and I have been working since March.

Be well.
    Strange indeed . Thanks . You too.

Deity
    Then you have Peraza leading off....Doesnt know the ballpark....Tries to extend a single off the Monster tonight....Like come on
    They list by 5 runs and are 1-4. I have zero problems with a Peraza and his aggressive learning curve. He’s not in the top ten for problems on this team...

Moreland should not be coming out of the game....come on guys

Moreland should not be coming out of the game....come on guys
    Dalas, how many times do you have to be told that in-game commentary belongs in the game thread. It's called The Mike Grace Memorial Game Thread Forum and can be found right above this forum. There's a separate thread for each game.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

And yet people wonder why they keep bringing him back.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    Dalas, how many times do you have to be told that in-game commentary belongs in the game thread. It's called The Mike Grace Memorial Game Thread Forum and can be found right above this forum. There's a separate thread for each game.
    You're fighting an uphill battle here. It's a righteous battle tho.

I feel like Moreland gets off to a hot start every year, at which point you guys all love him. But by the end of the year you're usually calling him garbage. Maybe this mini season will change that though!

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    I feel like Moreland gets off to a hot start every year, at which point you guys all love him. But by the end of the year you're usually calling him garbage. Maybe this mini season will change that though!
    In the 2018 WS he had a pretty big home run, so he was liked again for a while.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    I think people on here turn on him when the annual injury crops up.