Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Game Thread - 09/04 - Jays (Roark) at Sox (Godley)

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Last nights game and game 1 were fun to watch. Sox, even though they are having a bad season, still give us some highlights to watch.
    As some of us have said, any baseball is better than no baseball. There is always something good you can take away from the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Canadians and Kimmi have such good attitudes.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Was Munoz with the team in Fort Myers for Spring Camp. I don’t recall seeing him while I was there.
    I honestly had no idea, but from a quick search, it appears that he was as a non roster invitee.

Honestly, I didn't recall that he was on the team until he was called up. LOL I'm so confused about our roster this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    As some of us have said, any baseball is better than no baseball. There is always something good you can take away from the games.
    Amen brother! I love watching regardless of team. But really watch a ton of college baseball and I miss that the most!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    Amen brother! I love watching regardless of team. But really watch a ton of college baseball and I miss that the most!
    For whatever reason, I have never been able to get into college sports of any kind. Many, maybe even most people I know say they prefer college sports over pro sports. It's a shame that they had to be put on hold.

All-Star
    We are 40 games in so I’m thankful this
    shi t show season is now 2/3 over !

Drove by Fenway twice today. Everything felt normal for a minute there. People were walking around outside like any other game day
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you