Register now to remove this ad

Thread: 9/13 @ Rays

9/13 @ Rays

Hey look we won! That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Best game thread ever!
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

LOL I can't believe nobody started a game thread today.

I vote that we go with MVP's suggestion and make a series thread for the remaining few series that we have.

I pretty much lost interest in the game threads quite a while ago. Too many folks getting too hyper and negative , even when things are going well . This ultra strange season is certainly not helping things. There is some humor, which helps a bit . Also , I do think there is somewhat of a hangover, a malaise on this entire forum. It might take a little while to get back to normal. I'm trying.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    I pretty much lost interest in the game threads quite a while ago. Too many folks getting too hyper and negative , even when things are going well . This ultra strange season is certainly not helping things. There is some humor, which helps a bit . Also , I do think there is somewhat of a hangover, a malaise on this entire forum. It might take a little while to get back to normal. I'm trying.
    Well to be fair, I stop caring in September every year, no matter how we're doing. But this football season, we also have the Celtics in the Conference Finals, and the US Open in golf next week, so there's just more things that I want to watch. Every Red Sox fan that is a fan of other sports has no shortage in finding other things to watch

I don't like participating in the game threads during the games because I have found them to usually be far too negative for my liking. That said, I haven't stopped watching the games, and I am saddened by the thought that there are only 2 more weeks left in the regular season. OTOH, I am looking forward to the races going on between some teams and am looking forward to the playoffs. The nice thing about the Sox not being in the playoffs is that the playoffs will be stress free. LOL

@Thunder, football season doesn't start until baseball season is over.

Go Baseball!

Great job everyone! Take the day off! No gamethread until tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I don't like participating in the game threads during the games because I have found them to usually be far too negative for my liking. That said, I haven't stopped watching the games, and I am saddened by the thought that there are only 2 more weeks left in the regular season. OTOH, I am looking forward to the races going on between some teams and am looking forward to the playoffs. The nice thing about the Sox not being in the playoffs is that the playoffs will be stress free. LOL

@Thunder, football season doesn't start until baseball season is over.

Go Baseball!
    You're wrong

The last two years when I worked in football, our training camp practices began the first day of August. That's really when football season starts. I was working that job in 2018 as well. It's not like I stopped watching the Sox that year, but my priorities shift a little

Lol game threads are so sad hahaha

Colts let me down too